For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

New here

Discussion in 'Introductions!' started by Kaszub, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Kaszub

Kaszub Young Tutorling

Hi everybody. I’d just like to say that I’m happy to join this community J. I’m 27 and I live in Poland and I work at sea. My first approach to airbrushing was couple years ago, I saw this technique in TV. One day I bought some cheap used H&S Ultra set on ebay (with paints and some micro compressor) – that’s how it started. Airbrushtutor’s movies on YT were the first ones which I saw when I got my airbrush :). I haven’t finished so many paintings, I’m quite strict with myself, that’s why sometimes I abandon a project and start a new one. I rather treat it as a practice. That’s also why I’m not motivated, cause I see to many ***k up’s. At the moment I’m owning H&S Infinity CR+ 2+1 and Evolution 2+1 (with needle limiter), several Wicked paints and some silent compressor. For a long time already this equipment is just collecting dust, so I hope to find here some motivation to start painting again and improve.

I added to my album the first painting that I finished (if you can call it finished) – done on some scrap plywood with H&S Ultra (0,2), automotive acrylic paint (solvent based – the cheapest I could get). That was also my first attempt to fire. I would add some more, but I’m on the ship at the moment and internet here just sucks.
    Regards :)
    SiRoxx likes this.
  2. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Very Likeable!

Welcome Kaszub, glad to have you join our community. It sounds like your start to airbrushing is very similar to mine. I hope you can get back to dry land and get painting soon.
  3. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA QuickDraw and very happy #nobrushleftbehind Staff Member Mod

Hey there, welcome from New Zealand.
  4. Jurien72

Jurien72 Have Airbrush - Will Travel! Very Likeable!

Welcome to the forum! Woohoo another H&S owner!
  5. Franc Kaiser

Franc Kaiser Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

Welcome to the forum from China! I saw your work and think it's great. I am sure this forum will help you to stay motivated and finish all your projects you will be working on in the future.
  6. Franc Kaiser

Franc Kaiser Detail Decepticon! Very Likeable!

... and, I think you're probably the only one in this forum that airbrushes on high seas... a rocking boat must be a challenge for a steady hand!
  7. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Welcome from Australia. Do you best to finish a piece, even though you know it won’t be perfect it will still teach you a lot.
  8. saikokabuto

saikokabuto Young Tutorling

Welcome to the community!