New member from New York

C

combs custom paint

I have been airbrushing for over 20 years, I self taught myself . Me and my wife run two online stores where I sell my airbrushed items. I work full time for myself. I worked in the auto body industry for over 20 years. I have always been into painting and airbrushing since I was young.

Welcome from New Zealand. What are your work horses for the game? What products do you like using? That is some awesome stuff on your website!

Welcome from the U.K. I’m sure your experience will be really valuable to a lot of members. Nice to have you aboard Mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard from the Finger Lakes! Have fun and enjoy your time here. If you've been doing this for 20 years, we'll probably be pestering you for tips and techniques :D

Hi from Ukraine!
Show us your works, it's always interesting to look at something new, especially from a person that's in the custom painting for so long.

Welcome from Australia,
20yrs in the industry - wow ! I dont think I knew airbrushes existed 20yrs ago.
Most around here use a waterbased paint, mainly because we dont do a lot of automotive work, dont have the studio set up for urethanes.

Welcome to the forum looks like you will fit right in here as a great person to answering any questions about custom car/painting,And you painting 20 years in the auto area is great!

Welcome from the UK. Love the eclipse, most versatile brush there is! Look forward to seeing your stuff.

Back