M

Mark Alderson

Hi All
Been creating art for years, started with graffiti back in the day.

Just bought a bambi bb15 and an Iwata eclipse CS. so thought that joining a forum would be the best place to get help if I was stuck.

Quick query:
when i tried to access the tutorials on the airbrush tutor page i was told that the tutorials were for members only.
do I have to join that page too?

thanks in advance .

auldy

Hi All

Just bought a bambi bb15 and an Iwata eclipse CS. so thought that joining a forum would be the best place to get help if I was stuck.

Quick query:
when i tried to access the tutorials on the airbrush tutor page i was told that the tutorials were for members only.

thanks in advance .

auldy
Welcome Mark, glad to have you aboard.
Yes, the Airbrush Tutor site is separate to this one (although both belong to Mitch our illustrious leader), so you’ll need to create an account For that one too.
Have you airbrushes before? I’m sure the graffiti background will come in useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, welcome from the UK. Which corner of the world is yours? You chose some great kit, and hopefully your Graf background will come in handy. Any questions shout out, and don't be shy about posting your efforts, good, bad or ugly. No trolls here, and advice could save you hours.

Hi All

Quick query:

thanks in advance .

auldy

Hey Mark, welcome to the forum, joining was a good move as we are always willing to help if anyone needs it. You got some descent kit there, where abouts are you on the globe. We're nosey but this will help is steer you in the right direction if you ask where to get stuff from in the future. What are you into painting? You mentioned Grafitti but what are you thinking of painting with the airbrush?

Lee

Welcome from Australia, We look forward to seeing some of your work when you get chance to post some up

Back