New Paasche Vision

BillRankin

Double Actioner
I just received a new TGX Vision direct from the factory. It has not been used yet, however, I noticed many scratches on the black chrome-plated brush. For a new airbrush, this looks bad. My previous brush was Iwata and that brush (HP-CR) does not look like it could be scratched unless done on purpose. I know Iwata is the top line brush, but still....I have not used the brush yet. I would like to know if anyone else noticed this on their new black chrome-plated (or any other Paasche brush) brush. See pictures below.
Paasche_1.jpg Paasche_2.jpg

I was on a buying spree once ( still am) and I bought a Vision cause I have a bunch of Paasche VL and H brushes that I was using to paint model cars. Used it a few times and it went back into the box. I pull it out every now and then and play with it but it goes back into the box. I have since bought H+S Infinity's and since recently have stuck with Badger brushes.
That's bad that it has scratches but sooner than later they will show up if used. Give it a shot and see how it sprays.

If the scratches give you pause (i would be questioning it myself) I would simply give Paasche a call, or an e-mail. I am sure they will take your concerns seriously.

I will say that I know that they do offer blems at a deep discount...

Back