NEW SOTAR 2020 on Amazon for $75 USD!

D

Dart Vader

This SOTAR 2020 has been listed at that price for several days now and does not appear to be a typographical error.
I own one of these ABs. Although I am an amateur, this brush provides excellent control. (once I learn to TRULY control it... LOL.)
I have the Fine tip assembly, (.2mm I think) which enabled me to include some fairly fine details in my first attempt at Biomech.
Sure this is much more airbrush than a beginner requires, but you cannot beat that price! And, a newbie like me can always "grow" into it...
Amazon.com: Badger Air-Brush Co Sotar 2020-2F Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Fine Head: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

These prices are just getting outta controll... a 300$ brush for 70, too bad i don't live in the states and I've already got too much brushes :)

These prices are just getting outta controll... a 300$ brush for 70, too bad i don't live in the states and I've already got too much brushes :)

Brother, I would offer to submit an order and send it to you however, I figure the shipping cost alone would negate any real savings for you.

Brother, I would offer to submit an order and send it to you however, I figure the shipping cost alone would negate any real savings for you.

I saw this brush a while ago and posted a link to another special offer at the time, I liked the look of it and from what I've read it seems like an excellent airbrush.

Since the shipping cost goes on weight it might be worth looking into if others are interested, however it does raise the question of availability of parts for it here in Holland.

Parts are no problem i can order all the parts for the Sotar.
I'm thinking to take the Sotar in our assortment.
First order one to test for myself.

I've been looking at those too, but they wont ship to the UK, So i'm thinking of sending one to my mate in the states and then get him to post it on to me. Would still be cheap even with possible customs fees.

if its listed as a gift rather than coming direct from a company then I believe you would not pay custom fees......I could be wrong but I think this is how it is......maybe worth putting a birthday card in the package from"grandma"

also...I think when I met ken at kustom kulture and handled this brush, he said it users the same needle setup as the velocity?

Good idea about the gift from grannie, Might get into trouble with the mrs if she finds out. i'm up to AB #12 but will buy a couple more.
Last ones to get are :
Iwata CM-SB
Badger Sotar 20/20
and maybe another Devilbiss Super63

hmmmm yer I can't really help you with the mrs problem...I've only got one brush and she thinks that is enough.....stupid woman!

Soooooooo Tempted
I got all the way to final check out but man my Wife would kill me

hmmmm yer I can't really help you with the mrs problem...I've only got one brush and she thinks that is enough.....stupid woman!

Lol. Ask her if she has more than one make up brush, and then explain that she needs more than one to make herself look beautiful, just as you need more than one airbrush to create your type of beauty. Then run before what ever she's near that she just picked up and threw, hits you in the back of the head. Lol!

Lol. Ask her if she has more than one make up brush, and then explain that she needs more than one to make herself look beautiful, just as you need more than one airbrush to create your type of beauty. Then run before what ever she's near that she just picked up and threw, hits you in the back of the head. Lol!
nah won't work, the other day I was going upstairs and she appeared at the bedroom door in a new dress...."do I look fat in this she said" "a little" I replied "but it is a small bedroom".........good job she sweats alot when she runs, I managed to evade her by slipping her clammy grasp

nah won't work, the other day I was going upstairs and she appeared at the bedroom door in a new dress...."do I look fat in this she said" "a little" I replied "but it is a small bedroom".........good job she sweats alot when she runs, I managed to evade her by slipping her clammy grasp

Thing about about women is they are like cats, think all is forgiven and forgotten a week later you put your foot in a boot and squish.....

My wife has lost quite a bit weight she asked me not long back " So baby, do you think I look sexier now than a few months ago"
I got up out of the chair without saying a word walked to the bedroom grabbed my pillow and a blanket and started to walk outside,
My wife with a totaled baffled look asked" where the hell you going? I replied
Honey no matter how I answer your question my I will be in the dog house, if I say yes, then I'm a chovenest pig who thought you were fat, if I say no I'm just a pig and a jerk,

So just to save us both time I'm taking the short cut.

Thing about about women is they are like cats, think all is forgiven and forgotten a week later you put your foot in a boot and squish.....

My wife has lost quite a bit weight she asked me not long back " So baby, do you think I look sexier now than a few months ago"
I got up out of the chair without saying a word walked to the bedroom grabbed my pillow and a blanket and started to walk outside,
My wife with a totaled baffled look asked" where the hell you going? I replied
Honey no matter how I answer your question my I will be in the dog house, if I say yes, then I'm a chovenest pig who thought you were fat, if I say no I'm just a pig and a jerk,

So just to save us both time I'm taking the short cut.

So she said I was a jerk and a chovenest pig ,,,..., and a few other things and I was in the dog house

Haaaa fez I hear ya! My wife loves when I paint but hates when I need new supplies, and an airbrush.......she say's the same thing. I have two brushes a neo which was a gift from my father in law and an eclipse I had to have!!!!! Haaaaa!!!

Back