NEW SOTAR 2020 on Amazon for $75 USD!

Here is what you get with the amazon sale of the 20/20

Not sure what happened so will try again

Comes with extra needle, tip cap and needle guard
plus user guide and such, paper box2013-01-22 17.31.18.jpg

looks sweet, cant wait to see some work from it!!

Huh,.,,,
I thought I would hang it on the wall, keep looking at it and saying........ Man I wish I could paint as good as that big eared fellow in Tennessee.!

LOL

Huh,.,,,
I thought I would hang it on the wall, keep looking at it and saying........ Man I wish I could paint as good as that big eared fellow in Tennessee.!

LOL
lmao!!! you will, istarted the same as you :)........ wait a minute did you just say i had big ears, lol!! i have grown into these suckers quit nicely i do believe :D

lmao!!! you will, istarted the same as you :)........ wait a minute did you just say i had big ears, lol!! i have grown into these suckers quit nicely i do believe :D
Well now hummmmm Sea Monkey you got to understand something about us truck drivers we take pride in helping each other.,,,, most especially when that is helping a person insert foot after opening mouth

Sooooooo does that mean you got a big head to match the ears

By the way kettle calling the pot black, my most hated nickname was Dumbo, I don't ride motorcycles because they don't make helmets wide enough and if I go without one I might show Dumbo a trick or two
LOL

And just for the record, I truly hope to be able to paint half as good as Sea Monkey, and many many more of you folks on this forum, All of you are incredible people and artist.
I may joke and cut up with you, but you folks have my deepest respect.

Well now hummmmm Sea Monkey you got to understand something about us truck drivers we take pride in helping each other.,,,, most especially when that is helping a person insert foot after opening mouth

Sooooooo does that mean you got a big head to match the ears

By the way kettle calling the pot black, my most hated nickname was Dumbo, I don't ride motorcycles because they don't make helmets wide enough and if I go without one I might show Dumbo a trick or two
LOL

What you have to understand about us Seamonkey's is that yes we do have big ears because we have small heads, lol! I'm sorry I really did forget to say thanks for thinking highly of me but I was sidetracked trying to be funny. I do appreciate that you think I'm good but I look at a ton of other people here and wish I could be that good and want to get better because of it. That is more what I meant with the comment "I started the same as you."
Some may think other wise of me for saying this, but it still feels weird to me to get praise, it feels odd because of what I want to be with an airbrush. Don't get me wrong it feels good to know people think I'm not to shabby with the airbrush, but I don't do this to hear that.

I may joke and an say things that makes me sound like I have a big head but I don't, and hope that's not what people get out of my playing around.
Thanks for thinking highly of me, and if I can answer a question you or anyone may have I will, but you may get a joke along with it, lol!!
I also don't ride a motorcycle for the same reason......... That and I don't have one, lol!!

Josh

Dont have time to get deep into brushing tonight got to get up at 3

But here are some lines that is two needles the sitting at angles to the lines one is a very thin button needle the other a leather sewing needle ( about the size of a fine tipped sharpie pen)

The closest I could come to describe the difference in feel, performance and one huge ego boost would be moving up from a chevett, to a Corvette or even closer to a Porsche.
One thing that will take some getting used to is how close the trigger is to the cup, my finger actually sits slightly over the cup, though I figured out I can brace the tip of my finger on the lip of the cup use my the pad of my finger on the trigger and get some very high trigger control for fine lines.IMG_20130122_203443.jpg

Oh by the way Sea Monkey, Badger put a warning sticker on my airbrush saying that in the state of California the materials used to make the brush have been known to cause cancer.... so when you get mad enough to chew nails I would go get some 16 pennies.
Of course in the state of California breathing, eating, and god forbid, sex may cause cancer.

So note to everyone, the airbrush ain't no #2 pencil eraser don't be chewing on it. And if you are tough enough to chew one up, I wouldn't worry about cancer
LOL
Sorry Ken couldn't resist

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered one but they are out of stock, hope they get one in to fill my order. My wife was okay with me getting mine unlike some other poor guys here, sorry mates.

iv noticed that sale but i already have aninfinity micron and velocity no need for another gun if i win another 500 bucks il think about it if the sale is stil on

I just got my Sotar 20/20 from amazon in the mail today. I really was not expecting to get it at the 75.00 price. I thought it might even have some problems with it but i painted with it for 2 hours today and didnt have one problem with it. I am very happy to have one. The detail it can do is amazing. i placed it on order on Feb 2 and received it today on feb 20. If you want one i would buy it now because i dont know how long it will be at that price. i also ordered a krome from chicago air the same day and havent even got word that it was shipped yet. Cant wait to get that one also.

I just got my Sotar 20/20 from amazon in the mail today. I really was not expecting to get it at the 75.00 price. I thought it might even have some problems with it but i painted with it for 2 hours today and didnt have one problem with it. I am very happy to have one. The detail it can do is amazing. i placed it on order on Feb 2 and received it today on feb 20. If you want one i would buy it now because i dont know how long it will be at that price. i also ordered a krome from chicago air the same day and havent even got word that it was shipped yet. Cant wait to get that one also.

I have been waiting for Chicago Airbrush Supply to get the Krome in stock again.
Called them and learned that they are on back-order. CAS expects to have them in approximately one more week.
However, I hope your timing is good because I am on the waiting list and first in line. I am purchasing two of them.

Oh by the way Sea Monkey, Badger put a warning sticker on my airbrush saying that in the state of California the materials used to make the brush have been known to cause cancer.... so when you get mad enough to chew nails I would go get some 16 pennies.
Of course in the state of California breathing, eating, and god forbid, sex may cause cancer.

So note to everyone, the airbrush ain't no #2 pencil eraser don't be chewing on it. And if you are tough enough to chew one up, I wouldn't worry about cancer
LOL
everything in california is band, everything will cause cancer, everything will kill you.......apart from really really high grade weed, thats absolutely fine so you can get bunches of the stuff from the chemists whenever you got a cold or feeling a bit blue

I need to move to cali! they even have conan the barbarian/the terminator/hercules/mr kimble from kindergarten cop as governor

I need to move to cali! they even have conan the barbarian/the terminator/hercules/mr kimble from kindergarten cop as governor

Not anymore! He maxed out his time as the governator! Now we have this ass hat Jerry Brown!

LOL

That sounds like Commiefornia! This state is ridiculous with it's regulations, and concerns for everyone's health by banning everything!!! Ohh and it comes out of our State taxes to fund it all!! Psssshhhhh!

I have been waiting for Chicago Airbrush Supply to get the Krome in stock again.
Called them and learned that they are on back-order. CAS expects to have them in approximately one more week.
However, I hope your timing is good because I am on the waiting list and first in line. I am purchasing two of them.

What day did you order yours. i ordered mine on the Feb 2. I called yesterday and they said they had no clue when they were going to get them in. i hope we both get them soon. I want to start painting with the krome.

Back