NEW SOTAR 2020 on Amazon for $75 USD!

Ah thank you. New to the whole airbrush thing. I love to fish and want to try my hand at making some crank baits.

You should find that the sotar had the ultra fine set up which is 0.21 I think. ... badger also do a fine setup which is 0.3.... These are the 2 setups that you recieve with the krome

I purchased a pair of the SOTAR's at that low price and have been very happy painting with them. It's a super lightweight airbrush and produces nice small whispy lines.....great addition to any airbrush artists collection. Definitely a recommended purchase!

I purchased two Sotors that have the two needle/nozzle setup back in November on was for 74.99 then 3 days after I ordered it the price dropped 5 bucks so I contacted them and they refunded the 5 bucks and low and behold a few days after that they droped the price another 5 bucks to 59.99 so I bought another one, told the wife it was that if I was working with two different colors I wouldn't have to clean out the brush:wink-new::wink-new:. Really have a chance to put them to the test except the dots, daggers and lines.

Back