New toy - Flake King 500

Always room :) we wouldn’t leave anyone to ‘suffer’ out in the cold
Thank you, Jackie. I was concerned there wouldn't be any space left given all the folks reporting their rampant equipment accumulation.;)

Just Like our motto ~NoAirbrushLeftBehind we also say #NoAADSuffererLeftBehind
lollollol - I've had AAD since about the time I joined the forum :eek:ops:. The only times I've "suffered" is when something's out of stock or the season and or weather prevents shipping, like paints in winter. My "adventures in home maintenance and repair" and some health issues tag-teamed me in a frustrating series of beat downs that has kept me from doing anything airbrush-wise until recently. Looking forward to finally get back into things. Oh, and seeing what else I haven't gotten yet.:whistling: :rolleyes:

Nice one @HellBird Good to hear your in the position to do some painting. I just got myself some Rotring mechanical pencils, I couldnt resist even though I don't need them :)

Thank you, Jackie. I was concerned there wouldn't be any space left given all the folks reporting their rampant equipment accumulation.;)

lollollol - I've had AAD since about the time I joined the forum :eek:ops:. .....
Looking forward to finally get back into things. Oh, and seeing what else I haven't gotten yet.:whistling: :rolleyes:
and it’s taken this long for you to admit that you should be a member of the AAD Group !!
Where would you like us to put the list of things you don’t have? lol

I can't help myself can I.
Ordered some 2 part resin from amazon the other day, had a message while I was shopping and guess what, It was handed to the resident AGAIN.
How? I'm out shopping! Got home asap and there was nothing there, checked the bin and under my car etc. Nothing!
Anyway, Called Amazon and told them and they have given me a refund. Talking to my Sis about it, she said she has some and there's enough to do what I want to do. So I have just ordered some size and more various leaf books. instead lol AAD

I should actually do something with all this stuff.. I will try my best :)

I can't help myself can I.
Ordered some 2 part resin from amazon the other day, had a message while I was shopping and guess what, It was handed to the resident AGAIN.
How? I'm out shopping! Got home asap and there was nothing there, checked the bin and under my car etc. Nothing!
Anyway, Called Amazon and told them and they have given me a refund. Talking to my Sis about it, she said she has some and there's enough to do what I want to do. So I have just ordered some size and more various leaf books. instead lol AAD

I should actually do something with all this stuff.. I will try my best :)
Arrrrr! Porch Pirates be the worst, Jord! :mad: Blast those scurvy dogs and send’m to Davy Jones’ Locker says me!
Some shippers like FedEx and UPS here in the US have agreements with certain local businesses to serve as delivery pick up points. Once the order ships, you tell the carrier to redirect the shipment to a pick up location. I’ve had phones and other expensive items shipped that way. You might want to consider that if such a service is offered in the UK. Either that or install an obvious security camera and post a warning sign.

Not until my shed gets below 30c !!! I ain’t flicking glitter inside the house :eek:

maybe we should decide on a size and do it as temperature and time allows. Maybe we should pick a size of 5 x 7 and get a head start on Paint Pal, :)
Paint Pal 5X7 format sounds great, Jackie.

:) now there's a thought. I'm game, providing the time limit isn't too tight, I've got a bit of a queue developing :laugh:
Don't have a queue of painting projects, but my planned hobby time keeps getting ambushed so a relaxed time limit would be good for me too.

Seriously, If I can do it without making a mess, anyone can!
That sounds almost like you're issuing a challenge... ;)
My wife was being really careful with a glitter project and all it took was one sneeze (and a couple of dogs investigating). lol

What'll we call this anyway, 'Flake Fest'?

Back