New

Hi guys I've just opened a airbrush connected everything but get bubbles in paint cup instead of why

• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

marc driver

Hi guys I've just opened a airbrush connected everything but get bubbles in paint cup instead of the paper can anyone tell me why tia

What brush?
In general, this means air is travelling back up the paint path. Clogs, mis fit parts, and damge can all cause this.
Pictures of the tip could help.

It's a cheap abest 180k it's brand new just opened will try a clean

Hi guys I've just opened a airbrush connected everything but get bubbles in paint cup instead of the paper can anyone tell me why tia

What's the pointless poll for at the top of the page?o_O

When you buy cheap you buy problems, cheap brushes are pretty much a lucky bag, yiu get one that works for a little while or yuu get one that doesn't work at all, unfortunately you fall into the later category, but my guess is yiur nozzle is gummed up with gunge from the factory and it needs a damn good clean so you can get it to work just for a couple of hours before you need to clean it again which might work or might not, you'll spend more time cleaning and tampering with 8t than you will actually airbrushing to the point you'll get sick of it and just give up, that's the nature of a cheap brush, if you're wise you'll just buy decent named brand that will eork better for you and will carry a warranty for the unlikely event that it might go wrong.

Within a short time someone will be along to hound you into an introduction, I personally don't see the necessity in that but you could at least edit your prifile so that yiur approximate location shows under your name and whatever equipment you have shows in your signature under your posts, that way folks can refine help to your specific needs.

Did you get the three different heads?
Make sure the aircap is screwed all the way down. Look to see that the nozzle is not up against the side of the hole in the aircap. If so try to use the head where the nozzle sits best toward center. Ensure that the nozzle protrudes ever so slightly out of the aircap. You can usually just feel it drag your finger if you have the nedle pulled back and the needle cap off.
Don't worry about changing needles w the head they are usually all the same.

The brush you have is very similar , if not the same as my point zero pz360.
It's basically a kit.
If you're willing to take the time to tune it in or essentially finish building it, then it's actually a pretty good brush.
I like mine a lot.
If you need it to just work. I'd suggest returning it now and putting the money toward something else.
For another $30 you can skip this part and get a badger 150 or even a neo or something.

Being this really is not a real introduction but a question
As other have stated you have a clog in the nozzle which is allowing the air to divert into the nozzle past the needle and into the cup.
Now simple things like the nozzle cap not being sealed can cause this issue. A little Bees wax or chap stick on the thread of the nozzle cap will fix that issue.
It could also be you have cracked the nozzle in which case you only have one option and that is replace the nozzle.
Now in the future when you have a question this is what we ask for to aid you better.
What airbrush
what PSI you're spraying at
What paint you using
and when sis the problem start happen? IE straight out the box new, after you took it apart not know anything about an airbrush or after trying to paint for a while .
Now please make a proper introduction !!

Back