Newbie from Minn

S

Steuart

Hello new airbrusher here. Im 66 and just starting to use a airbrush on tank models. I haven't made a model in 30+ years. I'm looking forward to being a forum member. Thanks, Steuart.

Welcome from Australia Steuart.

Where do you call home ("Minn" doesnt give me much of a clue) and what supplies / equipment do you have so far ?
We have a few modellers here so you should get some quality advise once they come past

Welcome to the forum. The more info we have, the more we can help if asked for recommendations. Plus we’re all a little nosey LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, I'm guessing your from Minnesota. Like JackEb and SiRoxx said, the more info we have helps us help and advise you.

Lee

Welcome aboard! I signed on earlier this year for about the same reasons. Models and getting back into the hobby after 30 years, too!:thumbsup:
Like the nosey guys said abovelol;), the more we know about equipment, paints, etc, the more help can be provided.

Welcome to the forum! Yes I would assume Minnesota... its an Indian word that means "freezing cold in winter" ;)

Back