Beyond exercises I'd say just find a project you like and want to do and dive in.
Airbrush tutor has the eye in versions from basic to more advanced, and Cameron Diaz and some other good ones.
There are some good step by steps here too.

Feeling inspired goes a long ways so if you find or think of something really cool go for it.
I'm always most inspired to paint a beautiful lady :)

Whether that's a painting of...or a painting on her. :)

Thank you . You guys are so helpful and thoughtful. Imagine if all the people in the world were like this . A good vision of what heaven could be like. And I'd like to say I can't paint woman but I do enjoy them clothed or unclothed . No offense ladies but it's a beautiful thing.

Welcome to the madhouse Boston Mike, As you see by your intro we are here to help newbies like you get started in the right direction some of us are old schooled at airbrushing as we had no internet to find out how to do it, But your lucky as you have everything you need right here on Mitch's orange airbrush tutor forum or o.a.f. for short!if you have any thing you can't find using the search button just post what your looking for and someone will be along to help,Hope to see you stick around so we can see how you progress? Good luck and have fun!
Old school and some badass artists. My occupation is a residential and commercial painter for more than half my life. And I learned from old school painters day in and day out. New technologies of paint is cool but still doesn't compare to the look and longevity and top notch craftsmanship of old school. Not saying the new is bad it's awesome to. Just speaking on my behalf of interior and exterior painting. Nothing to do with airbrushing I guess it's time to take my Adderall .lol

I do have a question , if I should start to practice script, should I use a stencil of that letter airbrush it on and then begin to try and free hand it over and over again. ? Plus I am getting so much positive feedback. Which I love. What I will do is overwhelm my self with all of this and find myself trying to many things and don't get it right and walkaway. Any ideas on a schedule to stay focused on and set a timeline up to where I should move on or do I practice one or two things a day . I don't know.

I do have a question , if I should start to practice script, should I use a stencil of that letter airbrush it on and then begin to try and free hand it over and over again. ? Plus I am getting so much positive feedback. Which I love. What I will do is overwhelm my self with all of this and find myself trying to many things and don't get it right and walkaway. Any ideas on a schedule to stay focused on and set a timeline up to where I should move on or do I practice one or two things a day . I don't know.
Whatever works for you. If you went that method id paint it only lightly.
You could also lightly print it.
so you can go over top of it but still see easily what is yours and what isn't.

I know somewhere there are some alphabet practice sheets for airbrush script.....

At this stage I wouldn’t necessarily worry about being so regimented. If you fancy trying some lines and daggers, give that a whirl and maybe finish with some script practice as that is essentially lines and daggers. Or maybe do some lines, blends and daggers one evening and try the Airbrush Tutor Beginners Eye project. There is a downloadable eye sheet on the Airbrush Tutor website. You’ll need to create a deportation account for that, then it’s in the free downloads section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this stage I wouldn’t necessarily worry about being so regimented. If you fancy trying some lines and daggers, give that a whirl and maybe finish with some script practice as that is essentially lines and daggers. Or maybe do some lines, blends and daggers one evening and try the Airbrush Tutor Beginners Eye project. There is a downloadable eye sheet on the Airbrush Tutor website. You’ll need to create a deportation account for that, then it’s in the free downloads section.

I'm loving it , let me tell ya you guys are the best . These posts are like a boxer at the end of a round where he gets his wounds addressed and the feedback to knock this mofo out. Haha ! Also I have a question on the eyeball, why is it so out there to learn ? I think I might know but I prefer to hear the right reason or whatever I'm looking to understand. It's obviously important

I'm loving it , let me tell ya you guys are the best . These posts are like a boxer at the end of a round where he gets his wounds addressed and the feedback to knock this mofo out. Haha ! Also I have a question on the eyeball, why is it so out there to learn ? I think I might know but I prefer to hear the right reason or whatever I'm looking to understand. It's obviously important
It's really just that it combines all the basic strokes in something that ends up looking pretty cool when most people attempt it. So it's a bit of a confidence booster as well.
Then add on top of that, ABT made it in two ( or is it 3?). Levels of skill, so you can then fairly easily take it all the way to the highest levels of free hand work.

I was so clueless when I started I didn't even know you couldn't use normal paint, or that you had to reduce it lol. Not quite sure how I even got past my first try lol. But to start out do check out the different strokes and blends (didn't know that was a thing either) as they are the foundation of everything you'll ever do. I have to confess though that I did not sit and do hundreds of each one, it would bore me rigid. I jumped in with both feet, clueless as a new born babe who was last in the queue for brains - and landed on my arse lol. But...I did choose images to paint and worked out what stroke etc, would get the effect I needed (which is half the battle) and tried to use it in an actual painting. Results were hilarious, but I learnt as I went along and I found it helpful to try the blends/strokes in context, and certainly more interesting. It's whatever works for you. The repetition will build muscle memory if you are more comfortable with the disciplined repetitive exercise approach, and your early paintings will likely be more successful, so whatever floats your boat.

Personally I would concentrate on experimenting and refining your paint/reduction/air pressure (Hindsight is a wonderful thing) first, so that you can get consistent lines without any splotches, spidering or skipping, and an even coverage on larger areas without grainyness, or too much paint, and without blocking your nozzle. If your flow is right you will find it infinitely easier to master strokes and techniques.

I 2nd everything Robby and Squishy have said. The eye is great because you can tackle it as a beginner or a pro. Totally agree with Squishy that time spent getting reduction and pressure right pay huge dividends later on.

Back