Mike Broaddus

Young Tutorling
Hello Airbrush Brothers and Sisters,Just signed Up, Love You All ,yep I'm one of those people simply because I have been Blessed so very much in My life,and if you are not so trustworthy of me or like Me I love You anyway.. ,I have been a Artist since I was seven years old ,I know that because my mom told everyone ,all that boy does is sit out in the backyard and draw she was worried about me..well Mom has went on to be with Jesus and I 'm 69 years old and still drawing everyday except with a Airbrush and any other thing in my hand that will work. I live in Kettering,Ohio,Where I 'am a pretty BIG deal currently do my Artwork in my back yard studio free lance,No overhead except the roof that covers me. I look forward to interacting and meeting some new friends ,I do not know everything but I have learned most of the essentials in my 69 years of living on this earth,the 2 most important #1 there is a God,# 2 and he wants me to Love My fellow Humans..Now lets talk Art....

Last edited:
My Avatar is from 70's that is where I was at My Best,Here I'am Now currently standing outside ,Big and Rich's Tour bus getting a pretty intense Contact Buzz from what smells to be rope burning..

Attachments

• bus pic fraze 2.jpg
    bus pic fraze 2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to the forum from China! Your work looks like watercolor; am looking forward to learning more from you how you combine the airbrush with traditional brushes.

Welcome from Indiana! You've found a good home for airbrush needs. Alot of talented people here to help and encourage. I like your watercolor work you've got so far. What kind of airbrush equipment and setup are you using at the moment?

Welcome home Mike
So ya close to Dayton area if my old brain is remembering right. I had a few assignments at Wright-Patterson AFB to train some the the fly boy's back in the early 80's and would make runs to King's Island and pass by your town on the way. LOL the good ol days.

Welcome from Australia,
I’m sure your talent and knowledge will be a great benefit around here :)

Welcome home Mike
So ya close to Dayton area if my old brain is remembering right. I had a few assignments at Wright-Patterson AFB to train some the the fly boy's back in the early 80's and would make runs to King's Island and pass by your town on the way. LOL the good ol days.
Good old days indeed most of that area was devastated by tornados this past week

Welcome from the U.K. Mike. Glad to have you as part of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back