Newby

S

Stevemopolis

I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. After a long career in tech I am now semi-retired which means that I'm busier than I've ever been! I have a small home-based laser engraving business and teach woodworking for a non-profit to women with multiple employment barriers as part of a pre-employment program . I am also an avid woodturner and dabble in electronics. I've recently started to get into airbrushing as a way to decorate woodturnings and laser-cut parts for other projects.

The only airbrushing I've done so far is at a 2-day class on Airbrushing for Woodturners taught by Joe Fleming in early December. Been too busy with work, commissions and holiday partying to do much practice since then.

Airbrushes:

2 Iwata Eclipse CS's
1 Iwata Neo CN - not used yet
1 Aztec A470 with a crapload of tips and cups - not used yet

Compressor:
Testors AC200
I have a couple of other real compressors in my woodshop and connected to my laser engraver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum there's a few other woodworking people on here too,post up some of your work as we love to see it

Welcome to the forum, we've got a few wood turners here so im sure you can compare your work which would be great to see. I like the pieces you've posted up, nice work.

Lee

Welcome from Australia :)
Some very nice pieces you have there, I always admire great woodwork

Welcome from the UK. I am jealous - I love BC and Vancouver!! Beautiful city.

Those eclipses will see you right! My fave all round brush!!

Back