No... there are bubbles in the cup

S

st.bede

Even with just water and super low pressure, there are bubble flowing into the. The brush is super clean. I spent a lot of time and fine detail cleaning it four times. (Other then the bubbles, the airbrush feels great because it is clean).

Not sure what I broke or how but, those bubble are causing problems.

Simple question: what do I need to replace?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

What brush do u have? Normally that is a loose noozle cap or nozzle, and sometimes the needle not making contact with the nozzle because some debris or bad positioning!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Air bubbles in cup can mean a couple of things , Most times it is a cracked nozzle, other times it could just be the nozzle cap is not sealed properly.
Did you remover the nozzle when you cleaned it.

I have noticed that if water is on the outside of the airbrush it will bubble where the needle cap is screwed on... I tightened the needle cap as tight as I could. Do I need beeswax or something?

If there are debris in the needle nozzle they have escaped four serious cleanings. I have a feeling that it is not debris but I do not have a microscope and light source to really know.
Air bubbles in cup can mean a couple of things , Most times it is a cracked nozzle, other times it could just be the nozzle cap is not sealed properly.
Did you remover the nozzle when you cleaned it.

I have noticed that if water is on the outside of the airbrush it will bubble where the needle cap is screwed on... I tightened the needle cap as tight as I could. Do I need beeswax or something?

If there are debris in the needle nozzle they have escaped four serious cleanings. I have a feeling that it is not debris but I do not have a microscope and light source to really know.

On the Iwata, it is almost always going to be a poor nozzle seal. I do not recommend trying to tighten it, as they can be brittle, and break, but rather use a little wax, or chapstick on the threads before installing the nozzle. I know i just recently made a post with photo's covering this... you may be able to find it.

Back