Now Sold !!! iwata MaxxJet & iwata HP CS

J

James Devito

IMG_2118.JPG IMG_2122.JPG IMG_2119.JPG What I have for you is a lightly used (5 hours max) iwata MaxxJet compressor, and iwata HP CS. I am only selling because these are extras I do not need for work anymore.

The MaxxJet is basically new. it comes with air hose, pressure regulator/water separator combo, airbrush holder (airbrush and HVLP), manual, and replacement filters. These are $600 or more new so I feel a great price for mine is $350, you pay shipping

The iwata HP CS was only used with water based paint (about 6 FL OZ). It is missing the handle so I am willing to sell for $50

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting y'all elsewhere in the forums.

For anyone wondering where on this planet James resides, he's in Tucson AZ.

Good luck James

I would jump at the brush if it wasn't across the pond. Anyone over there wondering if its worth jumping up from a knock off - grab it!

I might be interested. Did you know how much shipping would be to Maine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 47324 View attachment 47326 View attachment 47325 What I have for you is a lightly used (5 hours max) iwata MaxxJet compressor, and iwata HP CS. I am only selling because these are extras I do not need for work anymore.

The MaxxJet is basically new. it comes with air hose, pressure regulator/water separator combo, airbrush holder (airbrush and HVLP), manual, and replacement filters. These are $600 or more new so I feel a great price for mine is $350, you pay shipping

The iwata HP CS was only used with water based paint (about 6 FL OZ). It is missing the handle so I am willing to sell for $50

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting y'all elsewhere in the forums.
Still have?

I am sorry all, I have been away on work and was not able to post in here. I still have everything.

I know right !! No 2mm fiberglass erasers and all the good deal are state side !

Just in case anyone else struggles to find these, the fabre castle 2mm clutch pencils are easy enough to find just about anywhere but the fiberglass refills were not really designed for art purposes, they are intended for cleaning and burnishing electronic circuit boards and components, they are also used by jewelers for polishing stones so when looking for them the best place to look is suppliers of electronic components and accessories or suppliers of jewelers accessories, in you case I simply googled "fiberglass PCB cleaning brushes in Australia"

But I have fun finding stuff that might elude others so I'm happy to do just that when folks get stuck:) I'm just a big soft twatlol

Back