Okay, I have to ask...These Olympos being sold on ebay...

Andre, it's not a problem your broken needle tip. You can sand it giving it a shape you need, for example like your micron's needle tip shape if you like it. Then polish it and you'll have better needle than new AB came with.
I do that with all new needles, just as they arrive no matter what brand it is. On the photos above is seen, that tapers of the needles are almost identical, but those ABs came with different needle tips.
Especially Olympos's needles are all that type you have, they're easy to bend because of their shape. Iwata makes better needles tapers, they're not that easy to bend.

Andre, it's not a problem your broken needle tip. You can sand it giving it a shape you need, for example like your micron's needle tip shape if you like it. Then polish it and you'll have better needle than new AB came with.
I do that with all new needles, just as they arrive no matter what brand it is. On the photos above is seen, that tapers of the needles are almost identical, but those ABs came with different needle tips.
Especially Olympos's needles are all that type you have, they're easy to bend because of their shape. Iwata makes better needles tapers, they're not that easy to bend.

I was looking at your photos and notices that the needle in that Olympos does not look like the one in mine. I'll give it a go.

Following progress here. Been tempted to try an Olympos. Waiting to hear further progress reports. Also availability of spares is important. Anyone tried to buy individual parts?

Back