Old Texas Noob

ammovet

Young Tutorling
Hi all,

Bret from N. Texas here, Wichita Falls. Hope all are well here. I've practiced and been taught many forms of art most of my life. But, at 54, and a disabled veteran, I'm discovering airbrushing as a new form. Got an airbrush while and for working with leathercraft staining. I loved using it so, I started airbrushing some art and now I think I'm hooked! Great to see an active forum too. Anyway, hey all.

Welcome to the forum Bret, There isn't a lot of active forums any more so we are special, and we're one big family.

Lee

Welcome Bret! It’s always cool to hear that people are discovering the airbrush and even better that you’ve joined up here. Feel free to ask any questions Sir! We’re all hear to share advice and learn.

Mr Micron,
I was a bb stacker. Munitions, all the boom booms, had my hands on anything from .22cal to nukes and everything in between.
AH Ammo humper got it ... I was 18DB4/55B I can't give it all away but prior service should know most of it . I served from 75 til 92.

Ha! 55B That's basically same. I was AF and Army Guard. In AF, I was AMMO the orig 461 now 2wo. Served 87-94, shield and storm combat. Then went to guard after a two year break and was 11H tank killer, Heavy Anti-armor Weapons Crewman.(tows) IYAAYAS

Yeah I was told that 55b is now 89D But playing with Nukes is fun LMAO... I was part of sweeps after I finished all my training , MIA/POW sweeps , AX (Korea) 76 ,Honduras,Grenada,panama crisis and finished with Shield and Storm. But I mainly was a sniper in the most of the conflicts , I did do a stent with Jimmy Carter Well Billy to be more accurate, But I still look back on those times as the good old days.
So Redstone, Pine bluff and Aberdeen ?
And a lot more that ya know still can't say anything about ... They great thing about the Military do everything and anything but can't say a word about most LOL.
I still miss TDY pay.

Back