Olympos Special SP-B .18mm set up Brand New Teflon seal

F

frank artale

Hello everyone. I have the Olympos SP-B with a .18 set up for sale Brand new .

This video explains why this is one of the best detail airbrushes available at a decent price.
available with Teflon needle packing installed upon request at no additional charge.

I have these in stock, they arrived today. 8/23
The sp-b is my favorite by a smidge over my cm-c because of how short and comfortable it is. Not to mention how awesome it sprays. Thanks for looking

I like the idea of the shorter nose! I managed to texture one of my pieces yesterday with the needle... :)

I like the idea of the shorter nose! I managed to texture one of my pieces yesterday with the needle... :)
Yeah the shorter nose is great. And, what do you mean ? you didn't actually use the tip of a needle right .... RIGHT !

I like it. I can't really compare apples with apples as my micron has been customized but with some changes (raise the trigger, soften the needle) it will be a wee sweetie.

It's SP-A I want to try among SP, as top cups aren't for me, except MP-A where that "cup" doesn't make any inconveniences. I also have another "A" Olympos model and it's convenient to hold and paint. So I think, the time to try will come;)

Looks like a nice gun, with Chrissy coming and if a VR headset doesn't cost me all my life savings, which it will LOL , may have a look at one when in the market and will give you a yell when that's the case.I run a fine line conversion kit on my anthem and can happily still sway away at higher PSI's which I tend to like as primarily I think detail guns are somewhat overrated and at times overused but want one anyway LOL. Good for detail but most images is a combination of as much if not more distance spraying (non detail needs) as finelining which again I can hit with my anthem so happy there atm. never worked real small as a norm and can see how handy these guns and microns and the like maybe in much smaller painting styles and tighter texture and the like, not sure if 100% convinced though but really liked the video and the review. Lots of good info and likely a nice smooth gun.

It's SP-A I want to try among SP, as top cups aren't for me, except MP-A where that "cup" doesn't make any inconveniences. I also have another "A" Olympos model and it's convenient to hold and paint. So I think, the time to try will come;)
I have the sp-b. I could reshape the cup to look just like the one on the mp-a micron. :)

I have the sp-b. I could reshape the cup to look just like the one on the mp-a micron. :)

I could do that either without any issues;) But... we'll have no plating at that place, resulting further faster coming off the chrome. I think I don't like that process:)
My thoughts are that SP-A is easier to clean than MP-A at the time they have not much difference in the cup's paint volumes. Both brushes are for precision works, so both models paint cups will do, as for me. At the time A model more interesting for me.

Back