opinions on deadstock compressor? is it worth it?

M

mnstertruck

Hi,
doing a little research on a compressor that's up for grabs on craigslist, all that's listed about it is that its new in box, 1/6 HP, and paasche. Trying to find one that's 50psi for shirt painting.

if this isn't worth it i'l probably just save up for one from the airbrush supply store in town! not trying to be cheap but just trying to assess if this the right medium for me before I go all in.

thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.56.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 9.56.38 PM.png
    442.7 KB · Views: 14
Husky’s link is a garage /workshop type, it will be noisier than the small airbrush type of compressors but with the newer motors they are nowhere near as noisy as the old school type. On the plus side of such a big compressor you can pump your car tyres up too ... and blow all the dust out of the shed lol

Husky’s link is a garage /workshop type, it will be noisier than the small airbrush type of compressors but with the newer motors they are nowhere near as noisy as the old school type. On the plus side of such a big compressor you can pump your car tyres up too ... and blow all the dust out of the shed lol
I was suggesting a little bigger compressor cause I still remember how my 8 liter one went to hell in one year -.-

Back