Paasche Turbo AB?

MikeyDee

Needle-chuck Ninja
IMG_7086.JPG IMG_7087.JPG IMG_7088.JPG IMG_7089.JPG IMG_7090.JPG IMG_7086.JPG IMG_7087.JPG IMG_7088.JPG IMG_7089.JPG IMG_7090.JPG Hello everyone.

I found this in my brothers garage. My brother is 10 years older than I am and that probably explains why I never saw this. He was airbrushing back in the 70's and 80's. Anyway, I think this is called a turbo made by paasche. I looked on youtube and only saw a few videos for a brush like this. I don't think this is for me. I think it is way too complicated to enjoy myself without getting frustrated. LOL. Anyway if anyone has a passion for a brush like this I wouldn't mind a trade for something I might like and use as well preferabley here in the states. . If not, I think I will just keep it as a nice piece of airbrush history I guess. I hope everyone is safe and well. and I have been enjoying this forum very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone.

I found this in my brothers garage. My brother is 10 years older than I am and that probably explains why I never saw this. He was airbrushing back in the 70's and 80's. Anyway, I think this is called a turbo made by paasche. I looked on youtube and only saw a few videos for a brush like this. I don't think this is for me. I think it is way too complicated to enjoy myself without getting frustrated. LOL. Anyway if anyone has a passion for a brush like this I wouldn't mind a trade for something I might like and use as well preferabley here in the states. . If not, I think I will just keep it as a nice piece of airbrush history I guess. I hope everyone is safe and well. and I have been enjoying this forum very much.
How much do you want for it?

One of those has been on my wish list since the 80s. LOL. If you are ever selling it, let me know. Nothing I can really trade for it.

Yeah, they are complicated and frustratingly difficult to maintain and take a lot of getting used to. When tuned properly, and with a properly balanced cam they spray something like a micron as far as detail go, but are very, very temperamental. I'd never use it every day. It's a piece of history and really something for a collector.

Beautiful find!

One of those has been on my wish list since the 80s. LOL. If you are ever selling it, let me know. Nothing I can really trade for it.

Yeah, they are complicated and frustratingly difficult to maintain and take a lot of getting used to. When tuned properly, and with a properly balanced cam they spray something like a micron as far as detail go, but are very, very temperamental. I'd never use it every day. It's a piece of history and really something for a collector.

Beautiful find!

Oh an AB will outspray a Micron. Nothing else comes close to the AB for slow, detailed fine lines in a variety of spray patterns.

Back