Paper test

Awesome work! It's very interesting how the colors works with the different surfaces and erasing tools. Thank you so much for sharing this great test!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G388F mit Tapatalk

That's an awesome test Andre! Thanks for doing this.

Am I right in thinking the Marissa paint is E'tac? Are these paints used with their respective reducer, or are they straight from the bottle?

Just got my pad of Lana Vanguard, but no time to play right now. Will do a review when I can.

Last edited:
That's an awesome test Andre! Thanks for doing this.

Am I right in thinking the Marissa paint is E'tac? Also are these paints used with their respective reducer, or are they straight from the bottle?

Just got my pad of Lana Vanguard, but no time to play right now. Will do a review when I can.

The Marissa paint is indeed E'tac EFX. No reducer at all. Thanks for reminding me. I will add it to my review.

The Marissa paint is indeed E'tac EFX. No reducer at all. Thanks for reminding me. I will add it to my review.
Doh, thanks I hadn't read the link first before I posted. I have now, and made this thread a sticky as I think it will be very useful for those wondering about different combos.

Just what i needed this andre!
A well presented test pal.
Does anyone know of a british supplier of dru blairpaper or failing that a supplier of yupo.
Or is dru blair paper only available from dru blair?
Loving the look of the erasing and scratching/stroking capabilities.

Great test Andre' Thanks for taking the time and effort and cost for paint and paper to do this for us.

Lee

Thanks for that. Very informative for someone new (Me) to this erasing malarkey. Where did you buy the grey (Ink) refills for your electric eraser?

Thanks for that. Very informative for someone new (Me) to this erasing malarkey. Where did you buy the grey (Ink) refills for your electric eraser?
There are diameter differences between brands, check your brand measurement and then hit google :)

or if you let us know the measurement we may be able to point you in the right direction

There are diameter differences between brands, check your brand measurement and then hit google :)

or if you let us know the measurement we may be able to point you in the right direction
Thanks for the reply. I have a Derwent eraser, haven't measured the refills but suspect they are pretty standard, probably about 5mm. Tried the old Google thing, usually try that first for everything nowadays, closely followed by evil bay,but not a lot of success.

Back