passche talon

Easy answer, no. Some may work in others like Sotar in Krome or Renegade. But rather stick to the correct ones.

Umm ok, so if I use the needle for the renegade but just different size, it will also need a different tip for that needle too?

Umm ok, so if I use the needle for the renegade but just different size, it will also need a different tip for that needle too?

Yes you need to change the needle and nozzle to match. you can buy the badger ones quite cheaply so just look out for the one for the model you buy.

Lee

Ok cool.it's always recommend to reduce paint when airbrushing on any surface ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Needle size doesn't matter. Its about your skills with it. I just recieved a talon tg with a .5 setup. I can pull hairlines with it. But someone new won't be able. Get a krome thats .21 i say. Its like the eclipse a strong gun that more forgiving than the talon.

Thanks for info guys!.. sorry if I double post the same thing..my phone it's messing up..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

i have a few question about paint,but i think im gonna post it on the right place, but thanks guys for all the good info. about the talon and other ab. for newbie like me...just a quick recap, today i spend most of the day looking around for the best price online and at the local hobbie shops and so far coast and chicago has the best price,but thats just on ab... on paint and other stuff,that be another full days searching online lol..
thanks again..

We just started selling them , I put one thru the ringer and was very impressed with the talon. Get the kit #2 it will have all 3 head assembles and the fan cap up to 3 Inches.You can go wrong with a Eclipse 4500 I use this everyday and can really handle harsh solvents such as MAK MEK.I have a excellent luck with a NEO amazing as a 75.00 airbrush could get it sprays at a lower cfm as if it has a mac valve like my micron haha was really impressed on how fine a line it produced.

We just started selling them , I put one thru the ringer and was very impressed with the talon. Get the kit #2 it will have all 3 head assembles and the fan cap up to 3 Inches.You can go wrong with a Eclipse 4500 I use this everyday and can really handle harsh solvents such as MAK MEK.I have a excellent luck with a NEO amazing as a 75.00 airbrush could get it sprays at a lower cfm as if it has a mac valve like my micron haha was really impressed on how fine a line it produced.

The neo is of knock off quality but its more exspensive. And they ask outrageous prices for needles and nozzles. Its not an iwata.

just ordered me eclipse bcs
and have the krome 2 in 1
so i guess now i am covered ha ?...:)

Back