portable

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Does anybody know about good mini portable projector which is capable to show picture in bright spaces? I would love if projector could deliver nice picture, but if that isn't possible, maybe I could at least project black outlines on white subject.
I am interested in small projector, pro would be if I could hook it up on cell phone to show picture from cell phone.

This is just an example:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078S4GFL...3J7B80QEVQSTA7A&pd_rd_w=4utMg#customerReviews
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078S4GFL...3J7B80QEVQSTA7A&pd_rd_w=4utMg#customerReviews
Anybody have an idea maybe?

Have a search for mini cube projectors, they are very reasonably priced for a projector but you can't expect the same quality of a projector with many more lumens (more watts == more lumens == brighter picture in normal light).

You can get wireless ones or ones that take a usb, sd card etc.

I'm thinking on getting one of these so I don't have to set up my laptop and projector which is a hassle at times. The projector I bought was 2nd hand and was good quality in its day and cost only $25 :) It is a hassle though and these things look pretty good. Would like to see one in action before I buy though ;)

Have a search for mini cube projectors, they are very reasonably priced for a projector but you can't expect the same quality of a projector with many more lumens (more watts == more lumens == brighter picture in normal light).

You can get wireless ones or ones that take a usb, sd card etc.

I'm thinking on getting one of these so I don't have to set up my laptop and projector which is a hassle at times. The projector I bought was 2nd hand and was good quality in its day and cost only $25 :) It is a hassle though and these things look pretty good. Would like to see one in action before I buy though ;)
this one?

Looks good!
I think if you can work out a way to deal with the ambient light (i.e. darken the room for a while) that would be great :)

no worries, you can get cheaper ones but I like that this one comes with the stand etc so the extra is worth it I think. Next time I'm in town I will try to see if I can get a demo :)

no worries, you can get cheaper ones but I like that this one comes with the stand etc so the extra is worth it I think. Next time I'm in town I will try to see if I can get a demo :)
that would be great. I do have stand for photocamera, but one stand more doesn't hurt. I am more interested in results. If little cube can do it, I am very interested.

Back