PS 770

Scott

Double Actioner
Last week DaveG suggested looking into the PS 770, as a good small detail brush. As someone who is just getting started in airbrushing I wasn't sure if getting a brush like that was even worth spending my money on. Out of curiousity I decided to start doing some research on the brush and watching some reviews on YouTube and seeing some people that I have a fair amount of respect for talk about how good it is I really started getting interested, then the gods said you need to own this brush buy letting me win a big golf match so I picked it up from spray gunner.

It showed up yesterday and got to play around with it for awhile this morning and WOW!!! It took just a few minutes to get use too the trigger on it but once I figured out where it would be when paint would start flowing it was so much easier to use than my NEO. There are times when I would pull the trigger of the NEO back and sometimes it would spray and sometimes it would need to be pulled back farther and farther till it would start spraying. The 770 sprayed when I expected it too every time

I don’t know why the brush would matter but I also didn’t get the tip dry with the 770 that I got with the NEO. I messed around for about 30 minutes with CI white and never once had any paint build up on the tip.

I’ll still keep the NEO for laying down paint quickly or backgrounds and such but I foresee the 770 becoming my new workhorse. If you are on the fence about getting one I’d say pull the trigger for sure.

Also a HUGE SHOUTOUT to spray gunner. I placed my order Saturday morning and it was at my door in South Dakota Tuesday morning and I selected the free shipping. They even threw in a set of cleaning brushes that I was expecting.

See that is why Gerald Mendez teaches his claas with detail brushes. The ps770 is a great brush and can match the Iwata micron for detail .
I am glad God sniled on your cow pasture baseball game and allowed you to reward yourself with a great brush.

Wow, you can talk yourself into buying an airbrush from a round of golf? Attention AAD alert team, get the crash cart, we got a live one here!!!

Hope you enjoy your new brush. I've heard they are excellent and you won't be disappointed!

I know NOTHING about airbrushes and Im in love with the PS770 I even have dreams about it. You picked out a great airbrush Im sure you'll enjoy it for a very long time.

Back