Q/D for Iwata

amrogers3

Young Tutorling
Does anyone know if Grex makes a Q/D that would screw onto Iwata? If not, what could I use?

Iwata AB ---- Q/D ---- Grex MAC ---- hose

Does anyone know if Grex makes a Q/D that would screw onto Iwata? If not, what could I use?

Iwata AB ---- Q/D ---- Grex MAC ---- hose

Male or female? Everyone makes the male disconnect. I've got several chinese ones and they seemed to work fine. Some of the prices are crazy. As far as the female, get the G-Mac. It's a quality product.

Leaky is right, pretty much every man and their dog makes the male connection for the Iwatas,
when you find the 'Iwata' compatible one then buy a handful if you plan on having more than one brush, used in combination with the grex MacValve you'll then have MAC control on all of your brushes.

Yes, grex do make a Iwata male connection

Leaky is right, pretty much every man and their dog makes the male connection for the Iwatas,
when you find the 'Iwata' compatible one then buy a handful if you plan on having more than one brush, used in combination with the grex MacValve you'll then have MAC control on all of your brushes.

By "handful" @JackEb means ~65-75 units. By the time this site is done with ya, you will use them all.

Yes, grex do make a Iwata male connection

Thanks Jack, I was on their site and didn't see one. I will look again. I try to stay away from the chinese stuff, I dont trust anything that comes from that country.

double check the description but i'm pretty sure the G-Mac comes with a male connector for the Iwata, they do other kits for badger / paasche

Joined back in 2013 and posted intro way back when.
I hate to be the handler of the angry Dragon but in all 7 of your threads that you have started you have not said anything resembling an intro,

Apr 2013 'airbrush booth'
Nov 2016 'Rattle cans in airbrush booth'
March 2017 - 'needle for hp-b'
Jan 2018 - 'cleaning airbrush in ultrasonic'

Today - sotar 20/20
- where to buy Iwata
- QD for Iwata

Your profile states Texas, so thats a start. As our little intro Dragon above, we'd like to know what got you started with airbrushing, what brushes / paints you have and what you'd like to eventually do with airbrushing.

Back