For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Razor blade painting

Discussion in 'General Airbrush References!' started by Madbrush, May 3, 2012.

1. Steve Leahy

Steve Leahy Young Tutorling

Dylan,
    Seamonkey's video is pretty awesome. I love seeing how another artist approaches a challenge like that!

Since I posted last, I did manage to do a few tests with the Dru Blair colors and what I found was that his paint really does have an almost chalk like finish when it is dry on the surface. This was fantastic for pulling off some of these scratching techniques. I am looking forward to getting some of this on the mini paintings. I'll keep you all posted!
  2. Strictly Attitude

Strictly Attitude Air-Valve Autobot!

First Steve Amazing work looks like it would drive me crazy to even try much apreciation from one artist to another do you show your work in mass at all I'm only right over the border in NY and would love to see some in person
  3. Seamonkey

Seamonkey Air-Valve Autobot!

Dylan!!! QUIT DRINKING!!!! LOL, i appriciate the complement but HOLD the phone buddy!! First you were chatting with a master hear (steve) and we also have Alberto and many many more artists here that i would kill (figuratively) to do what they can do for sure!!! But again THANKS and you made my day!!

Steve....... you have to do the marlbro!!! i cant believe you read my story!!! i will have to do another soon, we have gain a ton of great artists lately and strickly attitude is one of them. are you going to submit a freakishly tiny skull for the competition, LOL!! i even have the setting for you, paint it on the side of one of the building on your new york razor like they do with advertisment!!!
  4. drobbins12

drobbins12 Spider Splatterer

Josh

I meant the most talented everyday user of the forum. Wasn't comparing to the pros, but I'm sure your not that far off.

Dylan
  5. Seamonkey

I know what you meant, lol! I just wanted to have a little fun and make light of it:)
    Now I got to get better so you do think of me as a pro, lmao!!! Thanks again on the compliments!! It did make my day:D

Josh
  6. ranhalen

ranhalen Banned

omg, what a bunch of arrogrant bastards, lmao, you guys kill me love you all
  7. Seamonkey

Love ya to baby!!! XOXOXOOOOO!! Lmao!!

Josh