Recommendations on where to buy Iwata?

amrogers3

Young Tutorling
I thought I remember reading an old post about a Japanese seller on Ebay. Can't find the old post though.

Prices seem to vary quite a bit depending on where you buy these from.

Also, what is a good place to purchase parts?

You need to add more detail. What is the purpose and what paints will you be using? Iwata isn't the only Japanese airbrush.
Alot of knowledge here, but you really need to start with as much information as you can possibly spit out.

refer to your recent post and make an introduction....
at least then we would know where on the globe you are located, depending on where you call home you could get unexpected taxes / charges by ordering from overseas

Since your in the USA i would go with either Coast Airbrush or maybe Maple Arts can help, they're in Canada

Lee

It is good that we at least we know where you live....There are a few members here that live in your state, so maybe someone will chime in...
And like you said in your other post, that more info on a post regarding a question or advice is necessary for good answers....just stuff like paint used, air pressure and what you are painting...hint hint nudge nudge wink wink...lollollol
Cheers

We can help with your choice of brush even if you dont go do the Iwata brand.
there are a wide range of brushes from those aimed more for basecoats / mural work to those that can do hairlines in the right hands.
It all comes down to what your planning on painting EG: Murals or highly detailed artwork and also what paints you plan on using as pigment size also needs to be considered.

Back