USA Rockett airbrush

Robbyrockett2

Air-Valve Autobot!
Not so much a review as an announcement.

My new store Rockettairbrush.com
Is now open for business.

We don't have much at the moment , not much at all lol
But I do have a great many exciting things in development and will be adding new products on a regular basis.

The focus will be on novel upgrades. Some developed by yours truly, some developed by others ingenuitive artsts.

Hope you guys will like at least something that's there or coming.

Well rockett lube is now available.
Also a limited number of single sample sizes are available.

For international folks see quantity price on samples to get 10 small vials totalling 2 ml in a format I can ship for cheap.

Cool! It's nice to have options.
I think its just a shade better but I'm biased.
Honestly with lubes that have the major points covered ( non contaminating, and slick but still sticks without gumming up) the minor points are such miniscule differences it's hard to define something performing "better" exactly. IMO.

I like that if you leave a dab it acts more like grease, if you wipe it off you get more of a thin oil like film that stays on.

Last edited:
Absolutely agree. If it hits the requirements, it’s very much whichever takes your fancy. But your samples seem like a clever idea, if I’m on the fence about which one to try, that’s something to make yours stand out and tip the balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site looks great and I love the fact that it’s aimed at developing new or better products. There’s certainly a lot of scope and a pretty wide product base to aim for. Really wish you the best of luck.
Still gonna start with some fluff/ budget items soon ...but that's the kind of stuff that either 1. Can make your order worth the shipping cost or 2. Just helps me get off the ground and fund some of the more advanced/interesting projects.

Back