SataGraph 4

Let me get this straight, you claim to have been airbrushing for 40 years but you signed up claiming you are 44?

crazyhorse
Young Tutorling, Female, 44, from North Carolina, USA

crazyhorse was last seen:
Apr 5, 2019

WTF? So, you started airbrushing before you got out of grade school? Hmmm. Before puberty even.....I think I smell a ringer here and no surprise - no attendance for months now. I hope Ken was happy with your performance and rewarded you. I feel it was unwarranted and a help no one at all- all told. Honestly, who gets gonzo over seals on an airbrush? Maybe bitch about them when they leak but that is a pretty rare event for most.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie

Look dude, no way am I going to put my real date of birth when I sign up for a website. That's just asking for scam problems. I'm 59 years old. My name is JoAnn Bortles. All I did was say why I like the SATAgraph4 and my complaint about other brands. You're the one whose getting all upside down over this. Someone asks about the Satagraph4 and I give my opinion and you for whatever reason get all intense. Yes I've been airbrushing for 40 years. I started in 1978 when I was 18. Sorry I have no idea what's going with the Badger group on Facebook or the airbrush forums. All I did was give an opinion and now you go all "she's in on it" on me. I'm not anyone's ringer. Goof grief, If I had known this would happen I wouldn't have wasted my time giving an opinion. Geeze, I thought that's what this kind of stuff was for. Somebody asks a question and you give an opinion.
Turns out there's this whole drama going on that I definately do not want anything to do with! Because despite what Chris here says, I am too fricking old to deal with this.

Nice to hear you set the record straight after the long absence. You know you can list any age but that made your post look quite odd. The intense as you put was due to you one, putting words in my mouth and secondly- going out of your way to argue a point that made little sense.

quote: The Satagraph4 is a whole different creature than a SATA2.

I never stated they were the same at all. Only stating that SataGraph only re-brands airbrushes made by others, still 100% true.

If the Badger(cum Sata) is what you like, more power to you.I like my Gabbert/Sata 2 but would not buy another Sata. I have no horse in that race nor do I care to. I do on the other hand have an issue when you went out of your way to put words in my mouth and then argue the point while ignoring mine. I'm willing to chalk it up as a simple lack of double checking before "clicking" and leave it at that. It should be borne in mind though, many using online forums (or online in general) have a nasty habit of reading intent into a posters post without taking context into account. I can easily read another' post in an angry tone even if that is not the tone of the poster. As for Ken, the fact that Mr Badger has been doing what has been alleged (and confirmed by others on this forum) is a sad fact no matter which way you look at it. Random forum/Facebook attacks on posters in defense of sales for Badger is not a good thing and lessens us all..

Regards,
Chris the cabbie

P.S. I'm glad you aren't one of Ken's brood and that I was off base there.

Let me get this straight, you claim to have been airbrushing for 40 years but you signed up claiming you are 44?

crazyhorse
Young Tutorling, Female, 44, from North Carolina, USA

crazyhorse was last seen:
Apr 5, 2019

WTF? So, you started airbrushing before you got out of grade school? Hmmm. Before puberty even.....I think I smell a ringer here and no surprise - no attendance for months now. I hope Ken was happy with your performance and rewarded you. I feel it was unwarranted and a help no one at all- all told. Honestly, who gets gonzo over seals on an airbrush? Maybe bitch about them when they leak but that is a pretty rare event for most.
Regards,
Chris the cabbie
Settle down dude... this is uncalled for...

Back