FOR SALE Say hello to the SN1 (space needle)

Yapp! More repairs, that's what I had in mind. But the lengths means also, as in some chinese models they install such a short needle, that it even not possible to remove the needle normally. Doesn't concern the new V2 though.

I wonder why they did that new limiter without the hole. But I have a drill, it seems they did not now it:malicious:

I know well how much time and money (not all the thing in the list) developing something requires, especially if one spends one's own money, not the company's development budget. For instance, if people would know how much I've spent on things related to ABing, they'd shoot me:)
I feel, they'd do smth similar with you:)

People will tell that. At least Ronald is in waiting, that inspires.
I'm very interested in the comparison.

It's obvious even from the video. I doubt you'd make such an efforts to develop that you have if it wouldn't be better than the factory.
Imagine what would happen with your sales if you'd sell not what you describe;)

It's only experience will tell. I'll try your polishing with mine. I wonder what the result I'd have. At least, repairs are on the users, so how well your final treatment would work only to the first repair.
Though, you're talking about the tip dry, but these are my thoughts aloud.

Repairable, flexible are the key words. Durability also sounds, but only the experience would tell about this feature:)

Just imagine how I'd need your needles for my new custom air caps!

You'll find sweet spot with the final polishing, I'm sure.

At least one could enjoy the time before the repair:) Who knows when the first repair would happen.
Very true on that first repair thing. Like with most things it will be continually developed. If I go as far as EP , I'll probably designate an SN2 for that.

Very true on that first repair thing. Like with most things it will be continually developed. If I go as far as EP , I'll probably designate an SN2 for that.

Not agree:D
EP is just a way of the final treatment. It is not new material or smth. Why to call the thing SN2? Maybe on the way you'll try such amount of different ways of the treatments, that in th end it could be called SN22:) Or maybe you're going to sell with two types of polishing?

BTW, how do you harden the blanks? HFC or just "old school"?

Not agree:D
EP is just a way of the final treatment. It is not new material or smth. Why to call the thing SN2? Maybe on the way you'll try such amount of different ways of the treatments, that in th end it could be called SN22:) Or maybe you're going to sell with two types of polishing?

BTW, how do you harden the blanks? HFC or just "old school"?
Well, mainly because it would be 1. An additional cost
2. A finish that couldn't be replicated at home.

I dont harden them, the company supplying the stock does.

There are two key secrets to how I had them make the stock
1. Is the exact composition
2. Is the treatment methods, these ill likely never expand on... Only one person outside the company making them and myself has even been given a clue of how that's carried out.

Otherwise the skin of the very tip
Naturally work hardens during grinding as it tends to slip the most. Which was a convenient benefit.

There are two key secrets to how I had them make the stock
1. Is the exact composition
2. Is the treatment methods, these ill likely never expand on... Only one person outside the company making them and myself has even been given a clue of how that's carried out.

I like it for some reasons!:) It's real good!

The V1 is top and V2 bottom. I'm currently using the V2 in my V1 gun and it protrudes 17mm past the chuck nut.
67587b380ffec11195abffa989ac9d65.jpg
a6e70884fb6979ea3ffa1f6afd6b47f1.jpg

Back