Space needle development

I really like the idea of this and will be buying one when they’re available. Needle damage is obviously avoidable, but I’ll admit that I’ve damaged several. Having a nice polish on it is a plus too. Awesome idea Robby. Get that patent sorted quick Dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bit of damage to the nozzle. That's the beauty of the flexibility it has.

And that was a brass nozzle , no less.

There are several tweaks beyond this video.

But a lot of test results and demo stuff is yet to be released.

The real test will be what other users find though. Not me.

Last edited:
As it's nearer patent pending status I figure I'll elaborate a touch. This will likely clear up some questions for anyone curious.
Hardness usually comes w brittleness and stiffness.
So how does one combine such dissimilar properties as flexible and hard?
Powder metallurgy.

Custom manufactured to a few educated guesses of exact specs .. lol
The first was a disaster, second pretty good , third was spot on IMO..

Is it hardened steel across the whole diameter? For which Brands you plan to release a replacement needle?
Starting with microns/770s
After that .... assuming it goes well enough to fund more I don't really know yet. Maybe infinities they have weak needles I guess.
Maybe eclipses, why not add more armor to the tank of airbrushes, plus they use a 1.4 shaft so it's not like you can just buy a never ending supply of Chinese needles.
An olympos grind...they have super weak needles and are becoming less and less available.

Maybe some Badgers...they are popular in modelling which is a bigger market and some have no needle cap to speak of.

Idk, that's all down the road. Haven't even got the first few available for about another week.

Back