Spider Painter [emoji887]

StompSlaps

Young Tutorling
Hello!

I’m John, 36 from South UK [emoji636], New to airbrushing and seek brains to pick and people to learn from. Hopefully in time I’ll be able to return the favour!

I’ve only got your bog standard Switzer EBay deal, but is what it is for the moment. Some pics below of my little setup. Pics below of my kit, I don’t really know the names tbh lol.. I have however immediately modified the compressor as was getting far too hot for my liking so I removed the vent and installed a fan that fit on like it was always supposed to have been there, I’ve run it for an hour or so worth of blasting paint at things and it barely hits warm now so feel chuffed about that and thought I’d tell you lol.. pic below! [emoji23]

My interest has sparked from graphic design and looking for ways to get art from iPad to physical items. I make stickers and other things for people on Instagram and am basically a male Etsy mom... some pics below..

So what I’m looking to do with my airbrush is to take things I like, and put other things I like on them... lol.. Also, I intend to supply other merch to small businesses (tote bags and such) and wanted to use my cricut to cut stencils to spray onto fabric items for those purposes... My first project however was a guitar pedalboard that ive done like a relic EVH pattern on (an interpretation of anyway) and that was great fun and got me thinking what else I could put on them... which lead me here to you good people....! [emoji2][emoji1360]

So yeah.. that’s me, nice to meet you, have a nose at some pics as we all love to lol and I look forward to seeing your art [emoji846]

d6291f429338c7c5fd4249433edd6722.jpg

fef5e5612512684c1d5c629904cc1381.jpg

4d1f41cf346d674504e8ca72fe22b7e3.jpg

3b4f900139f3159de8f482158ce03789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
132022e2b2c2bdfd5e45079ad889763f.jpg

d7386b61a6525336279455b878849b00.jpg

b9d305ee63e560c44fc385fa86d6755b.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Stompslaps. Glad to have you aboard. Whereabouts in the South are you? I’m based in West Sussex. Cool looking stickers you have there man.

Welcome Stompslaps. Glad to have you aboard. Whereabouts in the South are you? I’m based in West Sussex. Cool looking stickers you have there man.

Hey dude and thank you that’s very kind! [emoji2][emoji1360]

I’m in Kent! Not very far at all [emoji2][emoji1360]

Definitely not far. I’ve been trying to learn digital art along side airbrush. Gotta say, neither one is easy lol.

I was born in Kent; Sittingbourne to be exact :)

I just added your location to your profile (helps us help you later if we know where you live) and noticed your birthdate ! Dude, you are doing soooo well for only being 7yrs old lol lol lol

Id have an accent in a week of being there. I take it you don't sound English :)
I do sometimes apparently
If I spent more than a few hours chatting with Dad my accent would appear, and when I drink a tad to much... some aussies ask if I’m from Victoria because of the way pronounce a few words lol

Back