Spider Painter [emoji887]

I’m terrible at parroting accents. If I talk to Jord on the phone for half an hour I end up sounding like Jasper Carrot LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m terrible at parroting accents. If I talk to Jord on the phone for half an hour I end up sounding like Jasper Carrot LOL.
I love that you and Jordo chat on the phone
"He with the strongest accent wins " lol lol

Can you imagine if we all got in a room together ? I'm betting we wouldn't understand a single word the other was saying. We'd have to come with subtitles. !

I love that you and Jordo chat on the phone
"He with the strongest accent wins " lol lol

Can you imagine if we all got in a room together ? I'm betting we wouldn't understand a single word the other was saying. We'd have to come with subtitles. !

Wouldn't that be so brilliant if we could get together (dreams of lottery win so I could make it happen) But a phone call is great. Its nice to have a chat with other airbrushers.

We had the KKBO until this year so we got to meet up, Eat, Drink vodka and beer, paint a bit, generally talk about paint, bikes and general rubbish etc..

Always up for a call, especially in this lockdown where we cant meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be the same with an Aussie accent. and would love it. My Grand daughters bf is from Zimbabwe and when he is about I start sounding like him.

Back