Spray guns

Yep.
Guess he cleans his filters while the paint flashes,. Then bakes the car or whatever.
how come I never seen video of baking paint on a helmet, guitar or something similar. I know baking is expensive, but if somebody is doing baking on a regular like spray shop, I would assume if you would put 5 helmets in the same ''room/owen'' and give a guy for few beers you could bake those helmets as well. Just wondering...

edit: maybe I am overthinking this...
edit2: are those helmets which are serial made, like Shoei for example put in the owen in production? -.-

and one guy wrote a comment:
I had a friend that painted drop dead one day from liver failure because he would wash his hands at the end of every day in thinner. The doctor said that the thinner goes straight through the hands and into the other organs. I like your videos Bro so please cover yourself

So my question would be, this can be true?

It is true. The thinner goes through the skin layer into your blood stream and then to all the organs. Besides that, thinner vapors go to your lungs and then to your blood stream, and again to all your organs:( That's the reason why nitril gloves and charcoal cartridge respirator are always on me while working with the urethanes. Good idea is to use them if one wants to stay lil bit healthy for some time more.

It is true. The thinner goes through the skin layer into your blood stream and then to all the organs. Besides that, thinner vapors go to your lungs and then to your blood stream, and again to all your organs:( That's the reason why nitril gloves and charcoal cartridge respirator are always on me while working with the urethanes. Good idea is to use them if one wants to stay lil bit healthy for some time more.
good info.

great info ! Well since I'm starting I went cheap , I got two 0.8 Voylet NEW 125 for clears and base colors and one Voylet H-827 1.4mm for primer.

The 0.8 cost like $40 and the 1.4 cost $30

voylet.jpg item_XL_12072580_18146013.jpg

Back