The Denise Tutorials - Our First Full Color Artwork!

airbrushtutor

Love Spreading Overseer
A long time in the making - welcome to part 1 of the Denise tutorials - learning tips to take on full color portraiture. This is the first installment and quickly shows the process from picture to projection, through to airbrushing the base layer.
See what colors go into the base skin tone and learn tips to tackle full color artworks:) Enjoy you beautiful people

[video=youtube;bXlbLq6-lro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlbLq6-lro[/video]

Thanks for doing a tutorial for a portrait, this one is very cool and helpful :)

A long time in the making - welcome to part 1 of the Denise tutorials - learning tips to take on full color portraiture. This is the first installment and quickly shows the process from picture to projection, through to airbrushing the base layer.
See what colors go into the base skin tone and learn tips to tackle full color artworks:) Enjoy you beautiful people

[video=youtube;bXlbLq6-lro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlbLq6-lro[/video]
It will be very useful for those who are beginners with the airbrush.

great video mitch, excellent work and hard effort, we need to up you rep to airbrush dean, thanks a million

great video mitch, excellent work and hard effort, we need to up you rep to airbrush dean, thanks a million
or maybe guru or baba *airbrush guru* *baba mitch* dont tell me that hasnt got a ring to it

Brilliant, thanks and I got to be the first to post a comment ;-)

This is a great video, cant wait for parts 2, 3, 4......

Mabe we'll start calling you master OBI WON KENOBI of airbrushing

cheers guys:) glad you like the new vid - it gets more interesting from here - but the portrait isn't yet finished in real life! more to come...

Finally!!!!! Something new worth watching on YouTube!!! Since Jamie has passed on your all I look forward to watching anymore!! Thanks for another great video!! Can't wait for the next installment!!!

I hope you are filming the whole thing and gonna sell the WHOLE HOW TO VIDEO!! I wanna be first in line:)

Josh

You beaut...turned out the goods again, informative,easy to understand and inspiring and got us all begging for more:)
Mitch has been locked away in his little hobbit house and the end of his garden creating this new masterpiece still to be fully revealed....yes he does have massive hobbits feet...have you noticed you never see below his knees!!!! Plus that's why he wears the hat to hide the hobbit hair that's been sprouting on his nogging with his pointy ears!.
Nice one mate......"up stairs for thinking,downstairs for dancing"....ha ha..now where have I heard that before;)

Great Vid Tutorial! I look forward to see part 2.
Hey Mitch, silly question: what's the model of your printer? I'm looking for a printer and yours prints just fine!
Thanks, keep up the good work...

Andrea - its a HP photosmart (c100?) - $100. prints really good quality but you can tell its a cheap printer. still can't complain about the quality:)

Andrea - its a HP photosmart (c100?) - $100. prints really good quality but you can tell its a cheap printer. still can't complain about the quality:)
i just bought some cheap epson one, all my pictures are coming out totally yellow or totally red. bought cheap ink cartridges think ill get some proper ones if that doesnt work its goin in the bin!

Back