The Denise Tutorials - Our First Full Color Artwork!

Part 5! The Lips

Shows how to create the foundation and textures of the lips..

[video=youtube;lMEgQXh0ckg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEgQXh0ckg[/video]

Thank you I have been practicing lips with no luck can't wait to try them now

Shows how to create the foundation and textures of the lips..

[video=youtube;lMEgQXh0ckg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMEgQXh0ckg[/video]

WOW!!!....what a beauty, the softness of the skin texture and the beautiful blending of the flesh tones, with out any more work it is absolutly beautiful....:).....and the painting isn't bad either

Love the sulky teenager act, except when I do it I'm waaaay past being a teen, and I'm not acting Lol! Thanks again Mitch, I would never have put all those different layers in, and then put them in again, probably what holds me back Lol, laziness, another thing I should have left behind in the distant past of my teens but didn't. You rock!

I think it's like them super hero's, Mitch's skills come from something he's wearing!

I don't see any underpants so maybe it's the T-Shirt :excitement:

Mitch you need to make this into a full length DVD and mark me as first on the list to buy it!!

Josh

Damn, I can't believe I just now saw this!!!! Terrific, AWSOME, and now I want to give a portrait another try!!! Such a natural in front of the camera and your explanations are so easy to follow. Thankya as all the others have said.

Just watched part six with the eyes and you I'm impressed with how you continually make it look so easy.

Part 6 - the eyes!

Part 6 - gets the eyes 90% finished. Hope you enjoy this one!

[video=youtube;N2_hxrMv2tM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2_hxrMv2tM[/video]

Just watched part six with the eyes and you I'm impressed with how you continually make it look so easy.
Cheers DreZa!

I've been happy doing my dots, lines, blending lines, blending dots and dagger strokes.
I watched the beginners eye tutorial and decided to have a go ...... ah well, back to the dots ......
Then I see the Denise tutorials and realise that I have soooooo far to go !
Brilliant tutorials and a real inspiration. Thank you. :applause:

Mitch you need to make this into a full length DVD and mark me as first on the list to buy it!!

Josh

Haha! i actually started doing that with this tutorial mate.. i got about a third of the way through and stopped for several reasons.
will definitely look at doing this next year and offering something ALOT more comprehensive, that you can actually take and learn some serious lessons.. I think next year will be a big year for this forum and the airbrushtutor site with all of the development to go ahead.. anyway - stop highjacking my thread Josh.
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I hope you gets some useful hints/ tips from these videos
:glee:

Haha! i actually started doing that with this tutorial mate.. i got about a third of the way through and stopped for several reasons.
will definitely look at doing this next year and offering something ALOT more comprehensive, that you can actually take and learn some serious lessons.. I think next year will be a big year for this forum and the airbrushtutor site with all of the development to go ahead.. anyway - stop highjacking my thread Josh.
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I hope you gets some useful hints/ tips from these videos
:glee:

I agree there are benefits to a full length DVD, but I personally prefer the bite size approach, If I watch a DVD I have a tendency to fast forward too often, there are very few vids on you tube where I have the patience to watch all the way through, it's been said many times before but it's you comical approach too that keeps everyone glued, it's also the reason for the success of the forum, and as I always say "if it's not broke, don't fix it"

P.S. Every report card I ever had when I was still at school had the phrase "Madbrush is easily distracted", but when I'm watching your vids, even my wife walking into the room naked has no effect on me, OK I'm exaggerating a little but you get the point, lol

Denise 7 - the hair

How long has it been? a month?

[video=youtube;lK5UQtGYSYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK5UQtGYSYk[/video]

Back