The most strange airbrush ever!

Vladimir

Detail Decepticon!
I bet you wouldn't even expect it to see!:)

It's another part of the collection. Very rare thing.
All I can tell about this airbrush is it was manufactured during Soviet era. Can't say more as the box has no information about the AB and no paperwork is included.
It has some similar features to ETON (Vitebsk, BSSR). But only some.

At the time I saw an advertisement for selling this AB, I thought why the hell to distort the picture of the tool in Photoshop to sell it? :confused: But it looks this way in real life.

My guess why they'd make such a tool is to use it in sci-fi movie on airbrushing about an artist living in far away galaxy:D What's yours?

P1010026.JPG

How do you find it?:eek:

And to compare with something that you get used to see as an airbrush:

P1010027.JPG

How you get a straight needle through this thing?

I've already broken my brain how to do that:)
But a couple of advises are below (and above also) I've got:thumbsup: Just need to get the dust out of the things, I haven't thought I'm going to use them again!
I think my neutron dust remover is somewhere near plasma ground digger, need to search...

I'm guessing irregular dimensional compression.
Maybe black mirrors, reflecting mass rather than light.

The only way I can see it working is if its a single stage airbrush and all you get is air when you press the trigger, and you change how much paint you get by how far you press it?or change to a different nozzle!

The only way I can see it working is if its a single stage airbrush and all you get is air when you press the trigger, and you change how much paint you get by how far you press it?or change to a different nozzle!

I'll strip that down and will take the pictures after you'll find your answer;)

Here we go!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

The "needle" is divided in two parts. One floats inside the paint channel, another part moves as we used to. From both sides teflon seals are installed.

4.JPG

It was a surprise to see when the ball fell off the back handle. What that may be? Planet or what?o_O
The needle movement limiter (last part in the back handle) works as we used to it.

5.JPG

And how the cosmic outta space (maybe airbrush?) tool looks compared to another Soviet era brush ETON (Vitebsk, BSSR).
I wonder how they both work. Need to check up sometimes.

Both tools are single action, internal mix. They're single action for the reason they don't have the air valve, air flows constantly. You can move the needle only with the trigger.

6.JPG

Looks very interesting Vlad, the head setup reminds me of the Aztek nozzle and needle setup. I'm interested to see how well it sprays. Don't forget to take pics if you try it.

Lee

Looks very interesting Vlad, the head setup reminds me of the Aztek nozzle and needle setup. I'm interested to see how well it sprays. Don't forget to take pics if you try it.

Lee

Definitely, I will! But when that would happen I have no idea.

Back