This is the compressor JackEb

MrNewAge

Young Tutorling
0dc5d4936702dba0f4310c7ce174a01d.jpg

I would assume that the gauge on the right is the pressure being produced (tank pressure) and the gauge on the right is your set working pressure, right it has set to 20 psi but by pulling the orange knob towards you you can set that higher or lower, if I'm not mistaken it is indicated just above the word Husky on the switch panel, so that gauge will only move if you adjust it yourself.

Thanks madbrush. You beat me to it :)

LOL, at first I couldn't read the text I mentioned, but with my glasses on squinted I can see that it actually says Right = Tank pressure and Left = Output pressure, :)

What else would you like it to do bro hehe. ..... turning it should be sufficient

Have an air tool connected to it. Activate your air tool, then you'll have the pressure show up on the dial. Until you're actually using air, that reading won't change, madbrush is right though, the knob should be pulled before turning. Be careful plugging in the airbrush at such high PSI. You risk damaging it, get it turned down asap

Have an air tool connected to it. Activate your air tool, then you'll have the pressure show up on the dial. Until you're actually using air, that reading won't change, madbrush is right though, the knob should be pulled before turning. Be careful plugging in the airbrush at such high PSI. You risk damaging it, get it turned down asap
So 20 psi can damage the airbrush hmmm that makes no sense.

So 20 psi can damage the airbrush hmmm that makes no sense.

20 psi won't damage your airbrush at all, I think Jackie meant the full 110, which probably wouldn't damage it either, although it might blow you around the room, lol

Some regulators require you to pull the the knob towards you before turning it and some don't, this one obviously doesn't so just turn it with your airbrush attached and on then you can see what your working pressure is, if you set it without doing that the pressure will drop slightly when you start pulling for air.

The fact that the regulated gauge reads 20psi and the tank gauge is 0 kinda baffles me a little.

Yes, my bad. I thought I read 110psi, and I'm pretty sure my Iwata booklet says a max pressure in it but I'd have to double check in the morning. And yes just with jagardn, 0 tank pressure seems odd when it's reading 20psi working pressure

Easily sorted by adding a regulator where the brass valve tailing is on right side of pic

The fact that the regulated gauge reads 20psi and the tank gauge is 0 kinda baffles me a little.

These gauge needles sometimes stick at points around the gauge, mine does and then starts to move again once the tank starts to fill, I think once the compressor has been used a few times this will go back to normal and indicate the correct pressure in both instances.

But, That damn monkey has obviously been tampering again, mischievous little bugger:)

Yes, my bad. I thought I read 110psi, and I'm pretty sure my Iwata booklet says a max pressure in it but I'd have to double check in the morning. And yes just with jagardn, 0 tank pressure seems odd when it's reading 20psi working pressure

You was looking at the BIG numbers on the bottom wasn't you?:)

You was looking at the BIG numbers on the bottom wasn't you?:)
Well is my gun supposed to be on the side that says outlet pressure or no ? I have it screwed into the back bottom right side. And the reason why tank pressure reads 0 is because I let all the pressure out...

Lol, no I think it was on the other thread!! Too many threads, not enough ZZZs.

Yes, gun should be on outlet pressure, depress the airbrush trigger to let air through, set regulator while trigger is depressed. You've now set your airbrush PSI

There should normally only be an outlet thread ( sometimes a double coupling) but without seeing a pic of the other side I wouldn't guarantee anything

Back