Time to get rid of airbrushes collecting dust

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
e2a8y2yn.jpg
Ok for sale 2 iwata hp-bcs that also come with triple action handles $75 plus shipping each
1 evolution silver line suction fed with quick memory handle $100 plus shipping
1 paasche 1940 or 50's ab turbo $100
1 mac tools ab480 .5 nozzle $50

Shame I'm too far away. Good luck with the sale.

i might have some interest in the turbo thing just to have it in my collection. im not sure what i like neet looking airbrushes or airbrushing more. however i think i need to figure out if i am going to be airbrushing anymore first i might have all my guns up here before long getting tired of it.if i am still airbrushing in a month and i am buisy with work and you still have it il take it

sounds good Ferret from experiance don't sell all your stuff you can always take a break and come back to it. Easy to sell hard to go buy again to get back into it.
i might have some interest in the turbo thing just to have it in my collection. im not sure what i like neet looking airbrushes or airbrushing more. however i think i need to figure out if i am going to be airbrushing anymore first i might have all my guns up here before long getting tired of it.if i am still airbrushing in a month and i am buisy with work and you still have it il take it

i can agree with that espcialy a micron a velocity or krome are cheap a micron is totaly out of my league but i have it lol i should keep it as far as new gear if i participate in the comp which i doubt i wil and i win the krome great if its a warm spring and i have plenty of work i could posibly be interested

what about the turbo still works?fits the actual paasche hose?by the way the needle of the silverline what is?

Back