USA Trouble with order from Chicago airbrush

I would advise not to wait for the other part responses. You will never receive them. None of my messages were replied and started dispute was ignored! Man, started DISPUTE on PayPal! I got one ridiculous message only after transferring the dispute into a claim.
It was PayPal stuff who made the decision on my money refund, not the seller. Do not wait anything from him. Just put a claim. The faster you do this, the faster you'll have your refund.

Here's the thread http://www.airbrushforum.org/threads/chicago-airbrush.17986/#post-270370

Incredibly, I received my order today, from out of the blue. Maybe they're trying to set up shop again, I don't know, but I'm just glad I don't have to do a paypal dispute.

Incredibly, I received my order today, from out of the blue. Maybe they're trying to set up shop again, I don't know, but I'm just glad I don't have to do a paypal dispute.
How long ago did you place the order?

I have an incomplete order from them from april 9th and they will not respond to
my e-mails and their voicemail says mailbox full after leaving them numerous
voicemails.i wonder if I can still file a paypal dispute?

I have an incomplete order from them from april 9th and they will not respond to
my e-mails and their voicemail says mailbox full after leaving them numerous
voicemails.i wonder if I can still file a paypal dispute?
always worth a try, they can only say no

always worth a try, they can only say no
it's only 2 bottles of paint so I won't get worked up over it, but I would like to
order from them again, but cannot do that unless they resolve to my satisfaction.
take it as a learning experience I guess.

it's only 2 bottles of paint so I won't get worked up over it, but I would like to
order from them again, but cannot do that unless they resolve to my satisfaction.
take it as a learning experience I guess.
honestly you would be better dealing with Coast airbrush. Chicago are a bust from everything I see

honestly you would be better dealing with Coast airbrush. Chicago are a bust from everything I see
I agree, I think i'll order from coast next time.life's too short to get upset about little things;)

Do NOT order anything from Chicago Airbrush. All airbrush companies, and paint companies have STOPPED sending them inventory. Hes still taking $$ and NOT sending any product.

i wonder if I can still file a paypal dispute?

You have 180 days after the day of the transaction to start the dispute. Just follow the steps on PayPal, it's easy. More likely, you'll have your refund as I had.
Other things concerning dealing with CAS are said above in many posts.

You have 180 days after the day of the transaction to start the dispute. Just follow the steps on PayPal, it's easy. More likely, you'll have your refund as I had.
Other things concerning dealing with CAS are said above in many posts.
I cheked with paypal and looks like I have until October to file a claim, but what they
didn't send was part of a set and I don't feel like boxing it up and sending it back to them
unless I request a partial refund for the cost of the bottles they shorted me.i may check
into that.it's not the cost that bothers me, just the way this guy is doing business.

I cheked with paypal and looks like I have until October to file a claim, but what they
didn't send was part of a set and I don't feel like boxing it up and sending it back to them
unless I request a partial refund for the cost of the bottles they shorted me.i may check
into that.it's not the cost that bothers me, just the way this guy is doing business.

So, you're right - partial refund.
Send him photos of what you got, the transaction # and the message with the order you've paid for them. Start a dispute. He'll have to respond to PayPal on this. I don't think they will live your money with him, partial refund will be yours as it should be. In a couple of weeks you'll have your money back. It's so long as the guy is not agree to send your money back and PayPal stuff make decision on the dispute;) Normally, responsible seller immediately makes a refund on the ordered goods you've paid for that are not in stock (sometimes it happens), you don't have even to say about it. It's something different to not responded e-mails etc!
More likely you'll have the refund than the couple of missing bottles.

The way the guy is doing business bothers kinda a lot of people:)

I finally received my order after 3 months. At least I didn't loose my money! But I will not order from them again, even if the open as a new business!! Good luck to all of you. I hope they send your product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back