Very new to airbrushing

we got the party lol
tenor.gif

Is the little trigger follower inserted correctly? On a Paasche it should be connected to the tube that the needle goes through. I think the little tab should stick into the body slot for the trigger?
I think youre on to something, a lot of brushes its easy to put this in where the rocker is sitting back and not in the trigger slot then as you pull it jams up.
Its at the front of part 17 btw. When you install it the tab must be tilted forward so once its in it sticks up into the trigger slot.
Also try removing 23 like @twood mentioned, its possible for the needle to miss the hole in the center of the stop.

@Brandonf1988 , I will check mine in the morning and strip it like yours before putting it back together. Hopefully i will be able to upload a pic. @Ruth Jalife the Talon isn't a bad airbrush although its slightly larger than most and a bit on the heavier side, I have one and found it to be pretty good for blasting paint on or painting fine details, if you look in my gallery you will see the Cameron Diaz pic i painted with mine, its a4 in size and was painted with wicked jet black thinned to around 25-1 , the setup in the airbrush is the medium .38

Lee

@Brandonf1988 , I will check mine in the morning and strip it like yours before putting it back together. Hopefully i will be able to upload a pic. @Ruth Jalife the Talon isn't a bad airbrush although its slightly larger than most and a bit on the heavier side, I have one and found it to be pretty good for blasting paint on or painting fine details, if you look in my gallery you will see the Cameron Diaz pic i painted with mine, its a4 in size and was painted with wicked jet black thinned to around 25-1 , the setup in the airbrush is the medium .38

Lee
25 color 1 reducer right?

Not quite Husky, 1 paint 25 reducer... I wanted to see how far I could thin the paint and still have it usable. Probably could have gone more but opted to stop at that reduction. It still worked well but took tons of layers to get it dark.

Lee
how much psi you use for reduction like that? -.- I would have spiders and caterpillars all over my place lol

If the Talon is anything like my Paasches, that little tab can be a real bear to get in correctly. You have to balance on your middle toe with your tongue sticking out at 37.43 degrees while chanting something in Arabic to get it in right. I usually hold the brush upright and catch that tab with my fingernail until it settles in where it needs to be.

Back