VsionAir Independent Airbrush Station

SiRoxx

Party Boy UK Style
Staff member
Mod
Hey everyone,
You may have seen the VsionAir products featured in the Coast Airbrush live at 5 recently.
I had already purchased some and we’re waiting for delivery. They arrived this week, so here are my thoughts.

I cannot tell you guys how incredible this product is! I got it setup in no time and it’s so sturdy. It feels like you could really lean on this thing and not have it move.
I’m just a hobby airbrush guy, but the price was good so figured an upgrade to my setup would be worthwhile. I just didn’t appreciate from the pictures how much of an upgrade this would be.
The accessories are really well produced and thought out. I grabbed a tape hook, airbrush holder and the needle cap tray, they all fit perfectly.
You can place them wherever you want so right or left handed users can have your setup just the way you want it. The easel can be positioned at any angle from totally flat to vertical, just twist a couple of handles, get the angle and pinch them back up.
I can recommend this 100% to anybody.
Outstanding product, great price and a perfect lineup of accessories.
The picture on the stand is an 11” X 17” aluminium panel. So you get an idea of the size.
6995c831bfb0bfc15f735d7ea4fc4f8c.jpg

fd9b5cb7ce174dd555d795b0f1e4d759.jpg

6bd5cd5e0677461ab8a3b56caa753b30.jpg

d144156e6431683c1ae8817aeba61bdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great find @SiRoxx.

Don't start watching videos on this channel after this one is finished. Cause you will spend bunch of money for the rest of gadgets for your station :lipssealed: Or should I provide links to those gadgets :whistling:

That looks like a really nice concept.
It really is a good concept. They have some very well thought out accessories too. There’s a Helmet jig that fits in a base and has a ball joint to allow for almost any angle to pose the helmet. Also a motorcycle tank rotisserie.

SiRoxx Thats great to hear! I have been hearing some great things about it and now with your look at, it and comments, it solidified my decision! I am going to bring them in :) .
That’s great Donna! I’m really pleased I’ve been able to give you another look at the system. I really do believe it’s a great product. Although it’s new, I can’t see anything in the design or manufacture that might be a weak link in the future. I can only see me adding accessories.
I spoke to Del from Flake King on the phone and told him how much I like it. He’s a super nice guy who’s really excited about his product. I really hope it does well for both of you.
I’m more than happy to Skype or FaceTime if you had any other questions or anything you wanted to see.

Nice bit of kit Si, I hope you get lots of use out of it. I'd personally like to see it a bit bigger than A3, but that's just me :)
Sure, I can see that. I guess they had to have a cut off point for size somewhere. It will hold a larger canvas for sure, but you’d obviously loose the ability to use magnets on the outer sections.

Back