Wet behind the ears newbie.

Trinity13

Young Tutorling
I've had a cheap airbrush (Master Brand) for years and just now had reason to use it. I'm using my brushes for dye on leather and probably will use some acrylics too. I hail from TX, USA. I hope to gain knowledge and experience by use and driving all here crazy with questions.

Howdy Trinity , I used to hail from Texas way out west in El Paso ..
Leather dyes flow great through an AB and I have a friend who does some amazing dye work on Leather seats .

Welcome. My sister lives out Fort Worth way, went to see her a few years back, lots of thunderstorms as I recall!

Welcome to the forum, We have a variety of peeps here who all paint different things. I'm sure you will find your way round.

Lee

Welcome Trinity! Questions are the name of the game here. Most of us still have a bunch to ask even years into airbrushing, so never be afraid to ask.
And always remember "there is no spoon". :D

*The name Trinity comes up and nobody had referenced The Matrix... It was making me twitch.

Welcome Trinity! Questions are the name of the game here. Most of us still have a bunch to ask even years into airbrushing, so never be afraid to ask.

*The name Trinity comes up and nobody had referenced The Matrix... It was making me twitch.
Yes, the name Trinity is in The Matrix and it is only yourself that bends. The name was used in a set of "Spaghetti Westerns" starring Terrance Hill that came out in the early 70's. That's where/when I picked up the nickname.

I did have thoughts of Carrie Anne Moss in that black leather/pvc suit Phoarrr and then to cool off a bit I also thought of the My name is Trinity and the bunch of westerns.. I have them all on dvd.. With Terence Hill & Bud Spencer My all time favourite of theirs is Watch Out We're Mad 1975, I went to see it at the Cinema twice. Not a western though..

Lee

Welcome from Australia :)

Tell me more about this cheese you speak of... there is never enough cheese

Ah.... the land of cheese! Wisconsin is considered the Dairy State of the U.S. Wisconsin's dairy farms lead the United States in the production of milk, cheese, and butter, providing 40% of the nation's cheese and 20% of its butter. The cheese is phenomenal... but if we want a fantastic pizza, we go to Chicago. :D

Hmm cheese, I like cheese.. Red Leicester is my favourite ( supposed to be made in the place its named after, Leicester is about an hour away from me)
I had some cheese on toast only last night. Yummy.

Lee

Back