What adaptor do I need for this please

Mike115

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Sorry for all the stupid questions lately.

I've been recommended getting a coil hose as my regular is tight next to the air tap and it's a nightmare, this was supposed to resolve the issue but I need an adapter and I've no idea what lol

It's connected to my compressor fine so just need to know what I need and jobs a good un

Thanks again all so very much
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

It's a 1/4

So I need a 1/4 male to male adaptor? But what's the connector name?

Thanks so much

Yeah that the one, down here in Oz we call the male-male adapter lol so that’s why I said what I said :)

I don’t know why you call it a ‘nipple’ ! If my nipples looked like that I’d be worried lol
I'd have went to the shop looking for a male to male adapter JackEb I just bought an air tools combo pack few weeks back and it's listed 1/4 inch male/male for that piece lol.

If my nipples looked like that I’d be worried lol

Jackie, I am trying not to think about it.

Mike, they do a cheaper brass one for less than a quid and it will do the same job. I'd have called it 1/4 bsp male to 1/4 bsp male adapter or coupler, not a nipple. Nipples are for greasing........

What's at the other end of the hose? Your attaching. Make sure you have all he 'nipples' you need save going back up to machine mart. Remember airbrush size is 1/8 bsp

Lee

Last edited:
Back