What manufacturer, model and years of production?

Vladimir

Detail Decepticon!
Got me new addition to the AB collection. Can't remember if I'd ever seen this airbrush.
Does anyone know anything about it?
Would be great to know what is in the collection.

All I can say, it's very old and very odd. The thing is definitely of mass production of back years.

Here it is.

model.JPG

I was tempted to say a wold but I also thought the rear end and air valve were paasche like, cant see or find anything with that setup on the top

Lee

Head looks like a wold....
But the cup looks like gabbert.
Nice find

The head only looks like Wold, but it's not. I need to take a picture so you could see, it's different. The first time I've seen limiting ring on the air nozzle, like on Iwata RG-3 gun, but very small. It's just that ring you can see between the air nozzle and the head.

I need to search the info about Gabbert.

I was tempted to say a wold but I also thought the rear end and air valve were paasche like, cant see or find anything with that setup on the top

Lee

No, not Wold:) I've got 1912 Wold (my oldest one) but not much similar there.
I looked at Wold's patents, looks like I hadn't found smth similar.

Not Paasche either. It has totally different air valve. As I understand, if there's valve there, it works horizontally, as there's no usual vertical valve inside. You can only pull back the trigger, no down movement at all.

I think, it's better to disassemble everything, so you all could see that it's something different to most airbrushes.

Last edited:
Considering where you are though I don't know if there's much chance of us figuring this out.
The whole area of the world over there is historically filled with manufacturers that would be completely obscure to most of us.

Wold was all about trying too make fixed double action though from what I read....kept trying to popularize one direction trigger movement.

See that's like a wold Chandler cross.
But could have been done to go around a certain part of machining accuracy.
It's cool.

I'll take pictures of Wolds and T&Cs and this brush to show the difference.

Considering where you are though I don't know if there's much chance of us figuring this out.
The whole area of the world over there is historically filled with manufacturers that would be completely obscure to most of us.

It's not manufactured here, I'm confident. But I bought it in Kiev, believe it or not.
Maybe, it's smth European, who knows.

I'll take pictures of Wolds and T&Cs and this brush to show the difference.

It's not manufactured here, I'm confident. But I bought it in Kiev, believe it or not.
Maybe, it's smth European, who knows.
Oh I see, I just mean on the head looking wold but having an adjustable air cap like a t&c

If I had to make a guess I'd guess early german stuff... Borrowing heavily of course from existing models......idk just a guess.

Well, wrong guess.
Idk what this one is but it's Russian, or czheckeslovakian and obviously very similar design.
images.jpg
Your probably on your own.... I highly doubt I'll be much good finding antique Russian /czhec mfgs

Last edited:
Back