WHATTT???

I got a sotar last year aswell. Works fine and looked unused (actually it still almost is) ;)
There´s not a big risk imo to get it as most Reviews i read (also before buying it) were good as long as it is from Amazon itself and not from a "used and new" reseller.

I just received a reply from Mr. Schlotfeldt and the brushes are legit! He stated the brushes are part of a volume promotion Amazon is running and were manufactured recently in his facility.

I'm stunned for two reasons - One: Real brushes for so cheap and two: The CEO/Owner of a company replying to an email at 8:30 pm on a SATURDAY!!!! Are you kidding me????:shock: That's just ----------> cool...:cool:
kens an outstanding guy, and one of the reasons i champion badger when i have the chance. he strands by his product, putting the consumer at the forefront. any problems he makes it widely known you can contact him.... sometimes it takes a little while for a reply...after all he is running the show.... but he will alwyas sort out any issues.... the other reason i champion badger is cause they make a damn fine product, and for the dollar you can pick them up for, you would be a fool not to get one.

as mentioned by a few folk, the sotar is a great brush, nice and light.... i think it comes in about 3 grams lighter than the harder and steinbeck aluminium brush....

by the way, ken also pops in here from time to time, his username is kenbadger

Back