For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

where is beginner-James

Discussion in 'Open Bar!' started by beginner-James, Oct 22, 2018.

1. beginner-James

beginner-James Mac-Valve Maestro! Very Likeable!

You all may wonder where is Beginner-James.
    You all may wonder where has is passion gone well Life has thrown a big and really big ball of crap at me.
    Now I'm trying hard to get past it but it has hit me very hard. I actually cried my self to sleep last night.

I have had to have my best friend put to sleep. Yes I had only had him for 12 years but from the very begging And I mean the moment we first saw each other we bonded and ever since side by side the dog and I went every where together, I would shower and he would sit on the towel out side the shower that how close we were. Typing on my computer was impossible nose would nudge had for fuss. he was never sad or angry, always greeted with a wagging tail. he would walk (in the house) in front of me looking over his shoulder back at me just to see if we were still together. He would drop anything for a bright tennis ball lol

I am missing him so much, will I paint a picture of him in the future NO because it would kill me to see him looking back at me also I would never be able to do him justice.

Well I will be getting a phone call from the vet's today for payment for him I should get him back in a week or two and I shall scatter his ashes in the sea as that is what he truly loved playing ball on the beach running in the sea, swimming in the sea.

so I will stop now I really could go on and on writing about him but I'll stop now and a good point.

I also don't care if no one replies to my post and I'm sure many have a similar story but this is mine.
    I Loved that dog to bits no longer will his big heavy head lay in my lap or the feel of a warm tongue lick my hand or a tail wag at me ( his tail would wag so hard it would knock him of balance as he would stand there looking at me or walk to me (with head bowled down)) so good by to MY BEST FRIEND I HOPE YOU FIND PEACE IN YOUR SLEEP. I will see him when he wakes up I'm sure

Love you Jasper, Daddy
  2. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA QuickDraw and very happy #nobrushleftbehind Staff Member Mod

Oh man... no fun... sorry to hear!
    jord001 and beginner-James like this.
  3. musicmacd

musicmacd The Createx Bandit Very Likeable!

Pets are family, deepest condolences
  4. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

So sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will do an amazing tribute to your friend when the time is right.
  5. twood

twood Elite Member! Elite Member! Very Likeable!

So sorry....
    I did a portrait of my best friend when I lost her to help with my grief...It helped me a lot and she now hangs in the living room where I can see her everyday. I thought the same as you about not doing her justice, but I did and I captured her personality to a tee....which makes me smile every time I see her...
  6. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Very Likeable!

Sorry for your loss James. Dogs and pets in general really are part of the family and there’s no shame in missing them as such. I hope you feel better sooner rather than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. jord001

jord001 Air-Valve Autobot!

Sorry to hear that news mate, I lost my cat who was my best mate for 14 years. Devastated is an under statement. I got him in his little box by the TV where he used to sleep. It gets easier but even now 7 years later I still shed a tear every now and then. Looking at his picture makes me smile now from the happy memories we shared.

Lee
    beginner-James likes this.
  8. beginner-James

You are all so sweet and I thank you all for your kind words of support. I had to pay the Vet bill today but I was also reminded why I did what I did was for him and not to carry on with operations to help him. I was also reminded the special moments we had. I'm still putting washing in the freezer and milk in the oven. So today I also washed his dinner bowl up and put his bed in the garage and also a bed I lay down for him in my Air studio . On a funny side One of my other Dogs ( Yorkie) Jumped into the dining Room to attack Jasper, he always did this (swinging of his ear) as the pure shock on his little face the he wasn't there was priceless.

also food stays on the kitchen work tops now lol

James
    twood likes this.
  9. beginner-James

Well here is my baby, I'm having a afternoon nap after driving back from Devon 4 hours.

IMG-20181020-WA0002.jpg

Beginner-James
    basepaint likes this.
  10. Jimmyfingerz

Jimmyfingerz Elite Member! Elite Member! Very Likeable!

I’ve lost 4 dogs James and it was never an easy thing.
    Worst was my first, cried like a little girl for about 5 days after.
  11. huskystafford

huskystafford Needle chucking Ninja Very Likeable!

Sorry for your loss James
  12. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

Sorry to hear this as I also have had to do what's best for the dog,Just remember he's in a better place and no longer hurting ! Our dog is blind due to diabetes but gets around ok for now but my wife and I know it won't be long before we have to do the same thing for the sake of the dog, God Bless!