Which Airbrush would you choose?

The sport bike if you don't sand all the way to the abs you won't need adhesion promoter have done many this way they are still out there and looking good but if you are direct to plastic you need adhesion promoter then a good primer if you are using any filler you will want a polyester or epoxy primer they don't shrink. Then a sealer then base coat a coat of intercoat because if you read tech sheets they say not to leave base coat by it self for longer than 24 hours plus protects the base coat. Then art work/graphics then clear.

Just read your tech sheets on the products your using for what they recommend for sanding and all information for spraying along with a bunch of other helpful stuff HOK has very informative tech sheets and information available right from there site

I didn't know about the tech sheets.. Thanks so much. So petty much, I need to buy my HOK paint from Coast, sg100, reducer, retarder, need a spray gun combo, 2 part primer & clear, and a paint booth. I want the HOK clear 109 @ amazon for the UC35 kit.. Does HOK make a good primer? I searched for a HOK primer and only found base coat.

Yes they do go to coast they price match and have all there products that's were I get all my HOK from and I live in ny so it's the cheapest for me even being across the country

Yes they do go to coast they price match and have all there products that's were I get all my HOK from and I live in ny so it's the cheapest for me even being across the country

Nothing else give the folks at Coast Air brush a call , I am sure Dave or Ryan will be happy to answer you concerns and questions about HOK .
They answered all mine.

What's the difference between urethane enamel Kandy, & the intensifier kandy concentrate? Is there a article somewhere that explains all this? Which type is best for fire? Is it better to use just the concentrate?

Also, the premixed I ordered from tcp global, it doesn't say if its urethane or acrylic lacquer.. How do I find out which one I have?

For fire I presume you are talking about th true fire I would suggest one of the fire kits that come with the stencils and dvd's from coast

I agree Mr. Micron but I will say Mike does a great job explaining things and goes in depth with it it definately paid for itself

But I already had Mike's Video , I had bought them from a person selling them at a yard sell so that is why I bought that set. Yes Mike does a great job ,

Back