Who makes precisionaire airbrushes

mike k

Double Actioner
Hey guys for the life of me I can't find out anything on these airbrushes, if anyone has the brush or any literature on the master treo xf, or the professional apt, and can tell me the details of manufacturer for these brushes that would be great, I found a place that sells the master treo x.f. for $120, but I just don't know to much about it to justify spending that much, I heard that they were made by devilbiss but that is just a myth I believe, any information would be appreciated, thank you again

Mike here from jersey

We don't recommend those brushes really. What do you have and normally use?

I have a bunch, I mainly use my cm sb, evolution crplus, Sata's and holbein, I was only wondering, I don't like not understanding something, if I don't know what something is, I'll do whatever it takes to find out, but I'm not going to dish out over $100, unless it was from a reputable company

I collect airbrushes I guess and also an artist, my lady is an excellent oil painter, but when I buy something like airbrushes or my guitars I think of a long 401k plan for my future kids, so they can have them and do what they please, so thats the truth on that

I don't have an answer to this question - but do have a couple of observations. The first, Devilbiss makes spray guns. Best I can tell any airbrush they have marketed was rebranded from something else. On the Precisonaire, there are a few manufacturing cues that have me thinking they may be made in Taiwan, and are simply rebranded out of a production run. They seem to have some details in common with Grex brushes, a well as some other less expensive imports. For a while there they got some decent buzz in small circles, but not really enough to draw any real attention to them. Curious to see if you are able to find out more about them. I'll keep an eye out.

Back