Will a Paasche H cup fit a Master E91 airbrush?

I don't think that is a true H cup. The tube needs to be a bit more horizontal. The same goes for bottles. It will fit but will be at a weird angle.

Thanks, Andre! This will be for spraying small volumes of hard to wash things I don't feel comfortable putting through my nice, expensive iwata, so if the cup isn't outright upside down I can probably deal with it.

We'll see what happens [emoji854]

I don't have a Master airbrush so I can't help you with that. Sorry.

I do know that a Paasche cup will fit a Badger airbrush and vice versa.

The Master E91 looks similar in design to the Badger 350 and Paasche H so IF the cup fits I do not think the angle will be too far off. Some maybe. I've used a Paasche cup in my Binks Wren that I've had for 40 years.

The pic you show is either a Badger, knock off or ?. Paasche cups have an inward bevel around the rim.

The pic you show is either a Badger, knock off or ?. Paasche cups have an inward bevel around the rim.

Honestly, I don't know. It's whatever Coast Airbrush sells. I've ordered some so we'll find out, but they just delayed shipping out my whole order by 2 weeks because part of the order (needle kit for iwata and a createx paint) are Out Of Stock :(

Back